SR- BlockBuster- Isnt there offer for $25 Disney gc?

I haven't gotten credit either.:confused3
Did a trouble ticket, but marked low, maybe I filled it out wrong? I signed up 3/9 and canceled 3/29, did the ticket 3/30.
I saw a post (somewhere--not sure) that other reward sites were having trouble w/blockbuster also. :confused:
Of course w/my luck I most likely clicked wrong:goodvibes

On another note, how quickly does zooba and stamp.com post? Thanks:love:

has anyone else not gotten their $25.00 CG? I still don't have anything pending and it's been over a week. Just wondering:)

has anyone else not gotten their $25.00 CG? I still don't have anything pending and it's been over a week. Just wondering:)

No credit yet. Trouble ticket filed

We filed 13 disputes with the advertiser last night. It looks pretty good that we will get them. There was a known tracking problem on their end.

no $25 gift card ,Blockbuster credit for me either....they charged my cc and still have another 9.99 pending on that cc. :confused3

I got mine within about 12 hours of filling out the page...so I immediately cashed it out to get my Disney Dollars! :banana:

I got mine within about 12 hours of filling out the page...so I immediately cashed it out to get my Disney Dollars! :banana:

How did it appear in your account? I forgot I was waiting to hear back on this thread, and went ahead and did it. I'm glad to have Blockbuster for at least a month, but I DO want the bonus as well! :)

How did it appear in your account? I forgot I was waiting to hear back on this thread, and went ahead and did it. I'm glad to have Blockbuster for at least a month, but I DO want the bonus as well! :)

It just appeared as a $25 credit just like any of the other ones that you get...I cashed it out the same day.

Thank you. I'm otherwise nowhere near cashing out for anything (even if the two things I bought the other day through them, AND the eBay membership I went through SR to get, come through) so I didn't know if it would look different. :)

I signed up for eBay yesterday afternoon, placed a bid immediately and within 12 hours I had the $6.00 credit from SR!

I edited my reply to mention that I did. :) And then a few days later went crazy bidding (always clicking through the SR link), which was fun for a few days, and now I own 6 pins. :)

I've gotten some dvds from Blockbuster and my credit card has been charged. Does anyone know how long before I get credit for it?

Also, I won a bid on e-bay (I was already a user so I didn't get that credit) a couple days ago and was wondering how long before you get credit for that too?

I've gotten some dvds from Blockbuster and my credit card has been charged. Does anyone know how long before I get credit for it?

Also, I won a bid on e-bay (I was already a user so I didn't get that credit) a couple days ago and was wondering how long before you get credit for that too?

I signedup for Blockbuster on April 10 got my movies, credit card charged and filed a trouble ticket last week and still I have no credit for it either. I don't know whats up.

I'm not showing any open trouble tickets that I have not responded to yet about Blockbuster. :confused3 Essentially, our advertiser changed advertisers (I think to get a better rate). Ever since then (about mid-March) we have been having problems with Blockbuster. But I have been sending all of the email confirmations in the trouble tickets to the advertiser and he assured me yesterday that he is still working on it.

I posted on the Member Zone about ebay. They screwed up big time and pretty much didn't track transactions for almost any affiliate. Ours is bad in particular because we were new and the new links were the ones that they just stopped tracking on. They sent us an email today that they have fixed the tracking. We'll all believe it when we see it. They have not yet told us what they are going to do about all of the transactions that were lose in the meantime.
:headache:

Tricia, should we send something to you proactively for Blockbuster, or should we still wait a few weeks?

The eBay thing is bumming me out.

Editing to add a question about eBay. Even if we don't get credit :-)() for joining through your site, can we still in the future get the credits for purchases?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter