Springtime Surprise Weekend (April 13-16, 2023)

Springtime Surprise merch preview: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...t-2023-rundisney-springtime-surprise-weekend/

I'm not a fan of the weekend's themes to begin with, and I won't be buying anything (which is good because Dopey + Club runDisney renewal are going to take all of my Disney budget lol).
I don’t know if I’ll buy anything. I didn’t see anything I feel like I NEED, and I get in late afternoon Friday. I’m not going to rush to the expo, so most likely I won’t get there until Saturday.

Are the shirts a different material from the last few races? When they were champion brand they were smooth. The last couple I’ve done have had a more textured shirt fabric but the pictures look like these could be a different texture? Has anyone seen one in person?

Are the shirts a different material from the last few races? When they were champion brand they were smooth. The last couple I’ve done have had a more textured shirt fabric but the pictures look like these could be a different texture? Has anyone seen one in person?
I haven't seen them in person, but I hope not! The last few have been my favorite shirts by far! I like them waaay better than Champion and the previous Disney branded ones.

No clue…
Started when they were champion (W&D 16, 17, 18 + SW 18)
Hated the W&D 19 shirts (got same size as I’d previously been getting …5k just fit couldn’t exchange size…10k couldn’t even pull down over my chest was able to size up and new shirt fit snug like my 5k and had to settle
With every race since (W&D 20-22, mw 22 & ss 22) I’ve sized up from champion and the shirts fit reasonably

No clue…
Started when they were champion (W&D 16, 17, 18 + SW 18)
Hated the W&D 19 shirts (got same size as I’d previously been getting …5k just fit couldn’t exchange size…10k couldn’t even pull down over my chest was able to size up and new shirt fit snug like my 5k and had to settle
With every race since (W&D 20-22, mw 22 & ss 22) I’ve sized up from champion and the shirts fit reasonably
I never wear the 2019 w&d ones. The material felt like to didn’t breathe well. I don’t mind the new ones at all! I was just wondering since the photo looked different.

I've got a reservation for Rodeo Roundup for Wednesday (4/12) at 6:30 that I don't think I'm going to keep. It's only for two people, though. Just thought I'd throw it out here before I cancel, in case anyone wants it.

Definitely not time to worry, but preparing is a good idea!
I was just about to tag you lol… my parents are in Longboat Key and they’re expecting to get a lot of rain for the rest of their trip so that made me curious about if we’re going to get some of this too.

So ummm… is it time to worry about the weather forecast? Because… 😬
This....
here is to no repeat of last year
half a mile cut from 5K, getting to Beach Club for HH meet only to have the area be closed due to lightning and than be stranded in the lobby for 90 mins till the rain let up enough to get transportation

Also with Taylor being two hours down I4 in Tampa during the same time....

manifesting blue skies and sunshine

This....
here is to no repeat of last year
half a mile cut from 5K, getting to Beach Club for HH meet only to have the area be closed due to lightning and than be stranded in the lobby for 90 mins till the rain let up enough to get transportation

Also with Taylor being two hours down I4 in Tampa during the same time....

manifesting blue skies and sunshine
I’m joining you in that manifestation—that rain at Hurricane Hanna’s was no joke!

I was just about to tag you lol… my parents are in Longboat Key and they’re expecting to get a lot of rain for the rest of their trip so that made me curious about if we’re going to get some of this too.
It’s truly anyone’s guess at this point. My area was supposed to get pouring rain all day yesterday… we got a light drizzle for maybe 30 minutes. There is a front forecast to come through late this week/early next week, but just when it might get here is a big guess, as is just how much of it Orlando might see. Right now, I don’t see anything that would make me change my outfit parts for the 10-Miler, other than adding a poncho, but I’ve got some park days planned for the days after the race and those forecasts are all over the place! I’m not packing anything until the day before I leave, and I’ll likely still have options for high heat or 60s, which is pretty chilly to me. The only thing I feel certain of is not needing hand and toe warmers lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter