Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024 (April 18-21)

Can someone going to the expo today look at the blue "generic" rundisney Lug waterbottle holder (the one that matches the blue luggage bag) and tell me how much it costs? I might want one so it matches my bag, but I cannot for the life of me remember how much it cost. Just shoot me a DM. :)

I seriously don’t know where on property they calculate the 45 mile radius from because google maps was saying I was 31-42 miles from WWoS and the app said I wasn’t in range so despite wanting to watch seconds like I do for ride VQs I was foiled … thankfully my friend (who is bad with pulling VQs) lives within the bubble so we got group 58
Thankfully I ordered my pins 🤞🏻🙏🏻 I can get a 5k & 10k magnet

group 16 for merch, guess I’m doing that before bibs.

Line’s already pretty long, but I think that’s because they haven’t opened gates to WWOS yet

Can someone going to the expo today look at the blue "generic" rundisney Lug waterbottle holder (the one that matches the blue luggage bag) and tell me how much it costs? I might want one so it matches my bag, but I cannot for the life of me remember how much it cost. Just shoot me a DM.
I'll run back in and look. Just chilling in my car waiting for the rest of the expo to open.

Stitch T-Shirt sold out with platinum. Pretty sure they are not restocking as they took it off the mannequin.
The purple tee? It was going fast! I grabbed one of the last in my size.

First expo bus left Pop at 9:25. I barely made it on. The party ahead of me actually had to get off due to lack of seats, but there were 4 of them, and only 1 of me

Sorry @Herding_Cats they either sold out or didn't have the generic one. Just the little cross body ($55) and the diaper bag ($145) are out. They do have a weekend themed water bottle one -- that is $45.

20240418_093501.jpg

Sorry @Herding_Cats they either sold out or didn't have the generic one. Just the little cross body ($55) and the diaper bag ($145) are out. They do have a weekend themed water bottle one -- that is $45.
well shoot! I really appreciate you checking for me. I just wanted the generic one...there are a couple on ebay, but I definitely do not want to pay a huge markup and they're very careful to not show the price side of the tag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter