Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

I know that I will do a blog. Mine won't be up unless I got in so it will be quiet awhile haha

I'm thinking I'll start my blog soon, though it'll probably be slow going until applications come out... Trying to think of a name! Any suggestions? I leave for Disney tomorrow morning (YAY!) so maybe while I'm there, inspiration will hit me. :D

I'm thinking I'll start my blog soon, though it'll probably be slow going until applications come out... Trying to think of a name! Any suggestions? I leave for Disney tomorrow morning (YAY!) so maybe while I'm there, inspiration will hit me. :D

Yeah there's not too much you can blog about aside from feelings and whatnot at this point I guess. My blog will probably be pretty boring until late summer. Good luck with picking a name- All of the names I was trying were taken! Maybe something regarding your favorite disney movie or song?

Have fun in Disney! Let us know how your trip goes!

Please do let us know how your trip goes! We love hearing about trips, or well, at least I do! haha :)

You guys I'm so torn between Spring and Fall 2011 :( :(

I really wanna do Fall 2011, but I'm scared if I don't get accepted then I'll never get to go! So I could always try for Spring 2011 first... I dunno, I dunno.

I would love to be in Disney when Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides comes out, though. And my little brother will be in WDW for his senior trip that Spring too.

This is so difficult. :(

I cant wait to apply, when can we start applying? Its my first time applying for this.

August/September 2010 :) Just a few short months away, ya'll!
You guys I'm so torn between Spring and Fall 2011 :( :(

I really wanna do Fall 2011, but I'm scared if I don't get accepted then I'll never get to go! So I could always try for Spring 2011 first... I dunno, I dunno.

I would love to be in Disney when Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides comes out, though. And my little brother will be in WDW for his senior trip that Spring too.

This is so difficult. :(

I say spring. def!

Hahah trying to choose is seriously tearing me apart. there are a lot of things I like about Spring (however, the heat is NOT one of them.....) and a ton of things I like about Fall :(

Why are you guys choosing Spring? Maybe that will give me a better idea :D

I'm choosing spring beacause:

- I'm insanly close to my family and I don't think I'd be able to not be around then for thanksgiving and christmas.

- I run cross country at my college, and have 3 more seasons eligible left to do that and it is a fall sport.

-My family is alot more able to visit during the spring advantage program than the fall thanks to my parent's jobs.

-My nephew's band may be coming in the spring of 2011 back to WDW.

-My family hosts exchange students and I'd rather get to know them when they got her in august then have to meet them in January when I got home from the program.

Those are some of my reasons. I'm not sure if any of them would be the same as anyone else.

Count me in for Spring 2011. I just received my rejection letter for Fall 2010. :sad2:

I'm determined to do this though and I already can't wait.

Count me in for Spring 2011. I just received my rejection letter for Fall 2010. :sad2:

I'm determined to do this though and I already can't wait.

I'm sorry, that really stinks, but it's good to see you haven't given up!

I think Spring will be great! There's the Flower and Garden Festival, which normally has concerts to go with it, and both the Disney Marathon Weekend in early January and the Princess Half Marathon in March, so those are some things to look forward to.

Plus, humidity will probably be much less for a lot of the program.

I think Spring will be great as well. I get to spend the major holidays at home with my loved ones. I also get to miss a lot of the snow that my hometown will most likely get.

I'm still upset about my rejection but it is what it is. I'm not giving up on my Disney dream and I've got my eyes set on spring 2011.

I think Spring will be great as well. I get to spend the major holidays at home with my loved ones. I also get to miss a lot of the snow that my hometown will most likely get.

I'm still upset about my rejection but it is what it is. I'm not giving up on my Disney dream and I've got my eyes set on spring 2011.

I've talked to a lot of people that were rejected their first go at it and then got accepted the second time :) You learn from it, I guess, but on the bright side, you know what to expect now and will probably ace your interview.

I went back and fourth about fall or spring. I think Fall would be AWESOME because of all the holiday festivities, but I can't bring myself to leave my family during the holidays, that would devastate them, and probably me. The other thing that swayed me for spring was the fact that we get most of our snow in Jan-March and I will do anything to be away from it! The real kicker that made me choose spring though was the fact that I can graduate in december, and not have to worry about classes and all that mumbo jumbo after the CP ends.

Hey y'all, sorry I've been away! Things got c-c-crazy for me this month. Welcome to all the new Spring 2011 hopefuls!

thatcrazydisneygirl -- Boo, that sucks! Maybe it's fate, though -- maybe you're meant to be there with all of us!

On a more navel-gazing note, I've been debating starting my blog now... there's so much stuff I have to get in order before I can even think about heading to Florida, it's insane. Still on the fence about a blog name, though. My friend suggested "Hunky Tuna Tostada" in honor of the Tiki Room, but... I think I'm gonna pass on that, lol.

EDIT OH! And anyone who wants to be facebook friends, please add me! http://www.facebook.com/jencrest . :)

I'm applying for spring 2011! I'm still ont sure if I'm going to do SA but I can't wait either way. Hopefully I get accepted.

I cant wait to apply for Spring 2011! I'm applying for the position of lifeguard more than likely :)

I joined the facebook group, my name is Kara. Oh, and I just started a vlog aswell but it won't let me post the link till I have 10 posts lol :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter