Spring/Easter Exchange: Sent & Received

Hi, everyone! :wave:

Spring has officially arrived! :Pinkbounc
Don't forget that the deadline for this exchange is Friday!
Please remember to post when you have sent AND received your package. We all like to hear what everyone gets.

animal-smiley-021.gif

I had to get a bigger box!:teeth:

But my package went out in today's mail!

Terri

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for this exchange is Friday!

Someone special in PA (of course) should have received a package from me by now. :confused:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

actually I got it on Sat (3-20) but since we were having computer problems I couldn't do much on the computer but IM back now:D

Thanks Shoppie!!! for all the great things.

We've seen the Ariel blowing bubbles macine at TDS and almost bought it a couple of times!!

It looks so cute in my DIsney room!!!

Ive tried it out and the casts go crazy trying to catch the bubbles it is so funny.

I also recieved lots of great candy.

Thanks again Shoppie You did a great job of shopping

I love it all

Have a great day

dznypal

Penney

Penney:

I'm glad you liked it. I debated over Ariel for a week or two before I bought her...

Enjoy!!!!

From patsal

Thankyou!!

I got:
Candle and candle holder
Peeps (that are really cute)
Wall stickups - Princess's (my daughter loves them)
Pearberry hand soap that smells so nice
assorted chocolate eggs
Mickey Pez (daughter claimed that and it's gone)
assorted stickers
Mickey and Minnie contaainer with Butterfinger choc eggs

It was a nice suprise
Thankyou!!

Tantor,
So glad you liked everything! I kind of figured that the pez and stickers would end up with your DD, my DD helped pick them out and really liked them as well!
Since this was my first exchange I didn't know we were supposed to post what we rec'd. so when I posted that my package from Beanie was rec'd I didn't mention the wonderful surprises that I got. Unmistakably form Beanie--Beanie Bunnies one full size and one very nice violet mini bunny!
A bottle of Baileys, a great "sack" of Easter candy treats, some eggs filled with candy, Pooh Malted Milk eggs--a huge hit with the kids as well!, an Easter tumbler and a few scrapbooking supplies. Thanks :) I almost forgot to add the purple peeps--my favorite color and a cute Easter favorite at my house!
This was so much fun:Pinkbounc

When I finish posting, I'm on my way to the post office to mail my box! Here it comes secret pal!:wave:

from the post office.

secret pal you should be revieving yours in a few days.

keep watching for the mailman.

hope you like everything:D

DH didn't get a chance to mail my package yesterday, but he promises me it will be shipped today!

Received my package from TEK yesterday. I love all the stuff.

I received...

a cute Easter basket full with some Hersey kisses and malted milk balls, rose and lavendar scented candles and a pretty holder, a decorative sign for my garden (which is way too pretty to put outside so I think I will hang it on my potting table), lots of seeds for my new garden, and garden gloves (in the move I am not sure where mine are so they will come in handy). I can not wait to use the gardening things. It is finally warming up here in MI and with a new yard I am looking forward to starting new.

Thanks again TEK.

My package is going out today secret pal. I know it is last minute but lots of things going on with my kids these days (and not all good) and it has been hectic.

Now don't fogret to let us know how your garden grows!:sunny:

TEK

Sorry so last minute Secret Pal (you know who you are ;) ) Had to get a few last minute things. :D

Thank you so much J & D for my gift. I'm sooo sorry I haven't been able to thank you sooner, but a good friend of our family was admitted to the ICU, and I've ben spending so much time there, and so little time on the computer. I recieved lotion, a cute butterfly tea light, a cute bear, and the cutest stickers. Thanks so much!

~Kristy

According to my records, all packages have been sent!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Kristy- Glad to hear that you did receive your package. I was getting worried that it was lost. I assume that you did also receive the Pooh pen and photo album. Hope your friend is doing better.

Oh yes i recieved those as well. Sorry I think I left my mind somewhere else. My friend is stable now but still in the hospital. Thank you so much again for everything.

~kristy

Lots of neat stuff! Let's see... I got a big bag of honeysuckle
potporri, a cute pair of baby blue socks with Easter eggs on them, a silver picture frame with Mickey cut-outs on it, a candle in a cute little yellow container decorated like a chick, a bouquet of Mickey pops, a bag of Hershey nuggets w/almonds and a word puzzle book.

Thanks for all the goodies Debbie. As Tony the Tiger would say - "They're GR-R-REAT!" Of course I'm in trouble now. I finished my workout and sat down to start on the puzzle book and the next thing I knew half of the bag of Hershey Nuggets were gone. I have no willpower. :teeth:

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter