Spring/Easter Exchange Names have been sent!

actually it arrived 2 days ago but we're getting ready to put our house up for sale so its been crazy!!!!

Thanks Franne your package was so great for my life now!! Its insane!!!

But I got an Allmay spa collection it has rejuvenate body wash mist and toning lotion just perfect and smells soooooo good!

also thin mint girl scout cookies which are my favorites!! (how did you know?)

and a princess pen.

thanks again it was a great package!!

dznypal

It will be there soon..there :blush: was a postal mix up !

I was under the impressin that it was sent the day after Easter--I will check and see what I can tell you ! Sorry :confused3

If the box was resent the day after Easter via priority mail, it should have been here. Depending on where it is coming from, from the west coast, it would only take 3-4 days, and from the east coast it would only take 4-6 days.

Be on the lookout for a box from the exchange fairy! It will be mailed out on Wednesday :flower:

I had recieved the box from raven3517 today. It included-

*Robin Eggs
*Bath Set
*Sunscreen
*Bunny Towel
*Vanilla Scented Candle
*Mickey Mouse Antenna Topper
*Creamy Coconut Hand Soap
*Bag of Jelly Beans
*2 Flower Seed Packets
*Freesia Soap
*Egg Placemat
*Cucumber Melon and Warm Vanilla Sugar Candles
*Lollipop Scented Candle
*Leg Balm
*Gardening Gloves
*Mini Bubble Gum Eggs
*Asst. Candies

Thank you very much Liza for everything.

I'm glad you received it, mommytotwo :) I just got home today, and the first thing I saw was a message from patsal saying you hadn't gotten it yet, and I got worried! I've been away for a couple of weeks for classes for work, and I left the mailing to my boyfriend. I was about to kill him until I checked in here to see you had gotten it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter