Spoodles review

Buttercup

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We at at Spoodles 5/13 and I have mixed feelings. My meal, the stuffed peppers was incredibly delicious. The flavor was outstanding. But, the meal was small and left me hungry. For $17.00 I think I should at least be satisfied. I ended up eating all the bread on the table. This was even after we split a flatbread...very good.

My husband got a seafood paella (sp?) for $26.00. This was a big bowl of rice with a small bit of assorted seafood on top. He said it was good but to me it was a complete rip-off. Rice is not worth that much.

I don't know if I would go back. It was yummy, but I just don't think it's worth the money. I'm on the fence.

Buttercup:D

p.s. I just read the description of the stuffed peppers at wdwig and it was very different from what I got. The peppers were stuffed with a little bit of cheese, no roasted veggies or chick peas at all. I did ask them to hold the rice. Maybe they held everything. Hmm?

Hi Buttercup. I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your meal at Spoodles. I've never been there, so I don't know if your experience is unusual for that restaurant or not. But I've read a lot of great reviews of Spoodles, so hopefully you just caught them on a bad night. Maybe some Spoodles vets can let us know if what you experienced sounds like a typical Spoodles meal.

Sorry you weren't happy with you meal.We have eaten at Spoodles twice, both times for dinner. The portions we recieved were about the same as most WDW sit down resturants. Prices reasonable for there also. Both occasions the food was very good. We have found that the resturants at WDW are alittle pricier then around home but that is just the way it is.

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meals at Spoodles. We eat here on every trip and always enjoy our meals. So i hope you give it another try in the future.

Sorry that you sisn't enjoy your meal at Spoodles ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter