Spoodles PS question

paras4ri

Wishing upon a star........
I'd like to try Spoodles for dinner but I'm not sure which day it will work into our plans. I may not know until the day before or the actual day. Has anyone had luck getting last minute PS for dinner there?
Thanks! :sunny:

It really depends on when you go( holidays, value etc) It has been very busy when we were there in March and End of December. I would make a pS for the time you think you can go and then call and cancel it if it doesn't fit in with your plans. I love this restaurant. Enjoy:wave:

The restaurant is awesome. Go early or late and you'll get a seat. If you do know the day before you want to go, try a PS, you may be surprised!! :earsboy:

A year ago in early March, we walked in on a Sat. evening about 6:00 without a PS and were seated within 15 minutes. I would think that is unusual, but you never know. We really enjoyed this restaurant. I would think during the summer months you would need a PS.

MY DW AND I WERE THERE THE FIRST WEEK OF MY WE DID NOT HAVE PS WENT ON THURSDAY AROUND 6 WE WALKED IN AND WERE SEATED RIGHT AWAY ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter