Special offer at BWV,OKW,BCV,

Guys...this is NOT an offer....at least not yet. I called and spoke to my guide about this yesterday, and he said he has heard NOTHING about it, and since there is a really long waitlist for BCV (the one I would be interested in adding on to), he said he SERIOUSLY doubted there would ever be a "discounted" offer for BCV. His exact response was, "We have a really long waitlist at $92 per point, why on earth would we possibly discount it...to make the waitlist even longer?!!!" :confused3

He's right...I wouldn't expect ANY kind of discount on BCV.

:wave:

Beca

Why in the world would Disney encourage people to buy @ sold out resorts when they still have not sold out the current resort SSR. This "proposed offer" is in direct contradiction with the fact that Disney is offering SSR points for 15% off. Once they sell out of SSR points, they will offer points for sale at a new resort.

By reducing the PRICE of the sold out resorts, they would be decreasing the VALUE of SSR points. Now, maybe when the sold out resorts get closer to the end of their contract....... THEN, and only then will Disney be willing to sell off their inventory of excess points. When will they consider it to be time to sell their inventory at a reduced rate? Who knows. I am willing to bet that it will be when the contracts have closer to 20 years left and not 37.

DVCPAT said:
I think the average SSR resale contract is selling for less than BWV & BCV.
It certainly was this summer! SSR at $90 PP through DVC and the resales at $92. Paying $2 more per point for less years was tough to do, BUT location, location, location. If this rumor is true (which this thread seems to have discredited), I would be happy for others but secretly P1$$ED off!

I just purchased 150 at SSR. I asked my guide about the other resorts. NO WAY - NO WAY . He said with waiting list for other resorts there was no way that DVC would discount them 15 %. So this is just one big fat RUMOR !!!!! :rotfl2:

qgallo said:
I just purchased 150 at SSR. I asked my guide about the other resorts. NO WAY - NO WAY . He said with waiting list for other resorts there was no way that DVC would discount them 15 %. So this is just one big fat RUMOR !!!!! :rotfl2:

As much as I think this rumor is false, I don't think you would have gotten a different response from a guide. They don't want to sell you a resale (or even tell you they are available) unless you make it absolutely, positively, 100% certainly known that you will NOT buy SSR.

Well you are probably right, but common sense would tell you they wouldnt discount high demand resorts 15% when they are trying to sell the resort thats being built. :rotfl2:

qgallo said:
Well you are probably right, but common sense would tell you they wouldnt discount high demand resorts 15% when they are trying to sell the resort thats being built. :rotfl2:

I certainly hope not - or I was MORE THAN suckered at $92 PP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter