Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: Called and asked to switch to main, the CM said she switched me but It's not showing up on the DCL website yet. :confused:

On another note: I know we don't want to copy the other threads with a pirate graphic, but next year the third movie will come out at the beginning of summer (and I happened to be a little obsessed with this movie and Capt Jack pirate: ). What if we go with some type of "Double Dipping At Worlds End" theme or something along those lines? (I already admitted to not being creative - just throwing out a suggestion for someone more talented to work with!) pirate:

I'm fine with a pirate theme. I love the movies.

Another theme I was thinking about last night was something along the lines of "Welcoming back the Magic" since it will be the first sailing since the west coast and repos... but I'm not sure what type of graphic goes with that.

:banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: Main dining is showing up for me now. :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: This is such a relief to me. We HATED late dining on our december cruise. It was just too late to be having dinner.

:woohoo: Called and asked to switch to main, the CM said she switched me but It's not showing up on the DCL website yet. :confused:

Our dining changed on the website as soon as the DCL CM did it over the phone... so it should be on our My Cruise section

Our dining changed on the website as soon as the DCL CM did it over the phone... so it should be on our My Cruise section

It showed up when I logged off their site and then logged back in. I guess just hitting "refresh" wasn't good enough. I'm just happy it's fixed now. :woohoo:

OK...here's what I'm working on for a theme...It's pirates, but not Jack but the OTHER Barbossa, with his "Skeleton Crew"

I thought maybe we could use something like..."They SAY they stole the Magic, but we're going to take her back...and bring her home.."

Now if I can just work the dang adobe..

OK...here's what I'm working on for a theme...It's pirates, but not Jack but the OTHER Barbossa, with his "Skeleton Crew"

I thought maybe we could use something like..."They SAY they stole the Magic, but we're going to take her back...and bring her home.."

Now if I can just work the dang adobe..

I like the Skeleton Crew. Fun idea. The only thing is that the EB repo is already doing the "bringing her home" thing, maybe we need to play the angle of how we've "Recaptured" her? :confused3 I'm not very creative though.

I like the Skeleton Crew. Fun idea. The only thing is that the EB repo is already doing the "bringing her home" thing, maybe we need to play the angle of how we've "Recaptured" her? :confused3 I'm not very creative though.

I like it too, I agree with your thoughts!:goodvibes

Here's another entirely different idea....It's a door sign I created for my room. I'm really hoping for a "magical" trip.

Here's another entirely different idea....It's a door sign I created for my room. I'm really hoping for a "magical" trip.

I LOVE IT!!!!!:dance3: :cheer2: Can I please use it?? It captures what I wanted.:yay: :yay: What about everyone else? I'm so excited. Now to get it to siggy size.:scared: :headache:

Can we use this for our stateroom 2 ???
Can you email me the pic?
tigger2on@hotmail.com
thanks....

um, if we are all using this as a door sign, we should use it as our "siggy sign" too and our theme!!!

Here's my final copy. I changed the font a little and just made really minor tweaks...I love it. I know it will make MY door and yes, you are welcome to use it also. :goodvibes

Here's my final copy. I changed the font a little and just made really minor tweaks...I love it. I know it will make MY door and yes, you are welcome to use it also. :goodvibes

Love It Great Job !!!!! Thank You !!!

:wizard:

After thinking about for a few days we decided to book this one and join the rest of you. We are looking forward to 2 days at Castaway Cay and don't really care about Nassau. We are Donna, Joi, Alessa, and whom ever Alessa decides to bring.

After thinking about for a few days we decided to book this one and join the rest of you. We are looking forward to 2 days at Castaway Cay and don't really care about Nassau. We are Donna, Joi, Alessa, and whom ever Alessa decides to bring.

Welcome!! We sailed with you on the 11 night southern cruise last year and then saw you at the Beach Club after :cheer2: Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Welcome!! We sailed with you on the 11 night southern cruise last year and then saw you at the Beach Club after :cheer2: Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Thank you we are looking forward to it. I think we were also on the Panama Canal cruise together as well.

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter