• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sparked by "atmosphere" thread--BCV lobby

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
First, I must say that BCV is my home, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Disney home! That said, I'm admittedly flabbergasted (and uncomfortable) strolling through the grand lobby in swimming attire. Of course, I realize we could stay at the quiet pool, or we could just change when we get to SAB and again before heading to the room, but that doesn't fit into our "on vacation" lifestyle.

Okay, I'm done now.

It's few steps longer, but you don't have to go through the lobby to get to SAB. Just walk outside. :teeth:

I don't like going through the lobby in my swimsuit, either -even if I am wearing a cover up. Don't think I'd mind walking along the lake in my swimsuit & cover up, though, LOL.

Best wishes-

There is another option which involves going outside right before you really enter the lobby.

Once you enter the BC and head toward the lobby, take a left right past the wall for the Marketplace. Right by the restrooms in that area is a door to the outside. You can go down to the main sidewalk which would lead toward the slide but you can also cut across and enter another door by the lower level walkway past Cape May in the direction of B&C. I'm sorry if this is as clear as mud. :rotfl:

Get over it.

Heck, I like to walk through the lobby of the Grand Floridian in my Speedo just for shock value.

Thanks for all the tips! I'll be certain to watch for the alternate way to the pool in November.

And, I would indeed be a bit shocked if folks were prancing through the GF lobby with speedos on.....of course, watching the staff would be even more fun!!!

rinkwide said:
Get over it.

Heck, I like to walk through the lobby of the Grand Floridian in my Speedo just for shock value.

:thewave:
Let us know when you are at the GF again....We will cheer you on!! :goodvibes

trampslady said:
First, I must say that BCV is my home, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Disney home! That said, I'm admittedly flabbergasted (and uncomfortable) strolling through the grand lobby in swimming attire. Of course, I realize we could stay at the quiet pool, or we could just change when we get to SAB and again before heading to the room, but that doesn't fit into our "on vacation" lifestyle.

Okay, I'm done now.

Why do you think us old goats like to sit in the lobby?? :rotfl2:

The only thing i hate is worrying that other guests will trip on my water dripping suit while i sprint back to my rum spiked frozen blended drink in my 5th floor epcot view room.... :banana: :banana: :smooth:

rinkwide said:
Get over it.

Well if that doesn't end our pool hopping perk, nothing will! ;););) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :love1:

best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter