Souvenirs

All of my photos, though most of the people I care about see them on FB as I post them anyway LOL

Honestly the only people I bring anything back for are my in-laws (MIL loves the soaps from Basin and FIL always wants the tins of mints). One of our friends is a huge disney fan and she will give me $$ to pick up stuff for her and her kids while I'm there, and I do the same when she goes.

I didn't when I went. Honestly, I didn't even get my family souvenirs this last time, but I was a bit distracted.

My coworker a few years ago went before Christmas and she brought back those tubes of ornaments. We all got one. That was less expensive than 15 individual purchases and didn't take too much thought or effort. And I love my mickey mouse shaped christmas ornament. In fact as people left (the job, not just for the day) if they left theirs behind I took it. She wrapped them in tissue paper individually, I didn't know they were from a tube sold as a set until I went to DL and saw them.

I didn't when I went. Honestly, I didn't even get my family souvenirs this last time, but I was a bit distracted.

My coworker a few years ago went before Christmas and she brought back those tubes of ornaments. We all got one. That was less expensive than 15 individual purchases and didn't take too much thought or effort. And I love my mickey mouse shaped christmas ornament. In fact as people left (the job, not just for the day) if they left theirs behind I took it. She wrapped them in tissue paper individually, I didn't know they were from a tube sold as a set until I went to DL and saw them.

Cool. I’m just thinking of bringing something just for the four or five I work with closely not all co-workers. Last time I brought my students a sucker tut were packaged in 4 or 5’s and they were pleased with that (I used snack credits to buy them)

I grabbed some Disney Pencils, Pens,Sticky Notes etc for co-workers. For preschoolers, I went to The Dollar Tree and got Disney crayons to share with the class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter