Southwest Early Bird Check In

happily single

Left foot first!
Help! Early this morning I purchased Early Bird Check aim for my 7pm flight tomorrow. I received the confirmation email from Southwest. However it is now 24.5 hours till my flight and I don’t have my boarding pass. Do they wait until the 24 hour mark before telling your what boarding group you are in?

Help! Early this morning I purchased Early Bird Check aim for my 7pm flight tomorrow. I received the confirmation email from Southwest. However it is now 24.5 hours till my flight and I don’t have my boarding pass. Do they wait until the 24 hour mark before telling your what boarding group you are in?
Yes.

Anytime I have done EB it did not show until within the 24 hr mark.
You have to wait another 1/2 hr

Thank you everyone. I was nervous I wouldn’t get check in. We are about the head back to Magic Kingdom and I wanted to be sure I was all set

Thank you everyone. I was nervous I wouldn’t get check in. We are about the head back to Magic Kingdom and I wanted to be sure I was all set

They don’t “tell” you. You have to go thru the check in process & the number you get then will be the number you were assigned at the 36 hour mark.

They don’t “tell” you. You have to go thru the check in process & the number you get then will be the number you were assigned at the 36 hour mark.
They did tell me at about T-20 on Sunday. I had EBCI, was working so I hadn't checked in yet. Received an email that had my boarding position in the subject line. Still had to go in the app and check in to see it there though.

They did tell me at about T-20 on Sunday. I had EBCI, was working so I hadn't checked in yet. Received an email that had my boarding position in the subject line. Still had to go in the app and check in to see it there though.

Wow that would be good if they start doing that. I’ve bought EBCI for up to 5 trips a year since it started being offered. And the 3 trips within the last year we’ve had business select, so also checked in early by SW. I’ve gotten emails that say it’s time to check in. But I’ve never, not once, had an email to tell me my boarding position.

Wow that would be good if they start doing that. I’ve bought EBCI for up to 5 trips a year since it started being offered. And the 3 trips within the last year we’ve had business select, so also checked in early by SW. I’ve gotten emails that say it’s time to check in. But I’ve never, not once, had an email to tell me my boarding position.
I apologize I was mistaken, it was not an email, it was an app notification. When I clicked on it, it brought me to the check in page, but the notification had my boarding position.

I apologize I was mistaken, it was not an email, it was an app notification. When I clicked on it, it brought me to the check in page, but the notification had my boarding position.

Ok, that makes sense. I normally use the website & not the app so not sure how the app works & probably have notifications shut off. I just wanted the poster to know they’d have to do something to find out. I guess for me it would be turn on app notifications. 😂

Ok, that makes sense. I normally use the website & not the app so not sure how the app works & probably have notifications shut off. I just wanted the poster to know they’d have to do something to find out. I guess for me it would be turn on app notifications. 😂
I guess I'm not explaining it well. If you don't have EBCI you get a notification on the app at T-23:45 that says it's time to check in if you haven't already done so. This time I got the notification at T-23 that had had my boarding position in the notification, it said "You're boarding position is A24, please complete check in." Or something very similar. Then when I clicked on the notification it brought me to the check in page in the app.

I guess I'm not explaining it well. If you don't have EBCI you get a notification on the app at T-23:45 that says it's time to check in if you haven't already done so. This time I got the notification at T-23 that had had my boarding position in the notification, it said "You're boarding position is A24, please complete check in." Or something very similar. Then when I clicked on the notification it brought me to the check in page in the app.

Sorry, you did fine, I understood. I just meant I have to “do something” because I don’t have notifications on for the app. So it’s me, not you, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter