Sorcerer Pass Increase

Can't AP holders purchase up to 6 single day tickets for Epic? I interpreted this as if you had a family of 4 (all with APs), each person in the family could buy 6 tickets for his or herself.
Yes. I just purchased four tickets for two consecutive days in September

Epcot in the afternoon and evening was insane, just wall to wall people walking around. There are not enough rides or entertainment available even running rides at full capacity to take those people and make the park more navigable.

Part of this is because they've chopped entertainment at Epcot and neglected the World Showcase for decades as well as other pavilions.

Epcot was never meant to be a ride park.

Just pay DVC an extra $99 then use 95 vacation points to get one, then just use the buy one get one deal on OTUP to refill your point balance. It’s a great deal if you don’t think about it.
Yeah you are not going to want to do that if you are going to be using points that have high MFs like OKW. Current MF is $9.87 and average increase has been ~ 4.5% a year which if that stays the course the new MF will be ~ $10.31 x 95 = ~ $980 + $99= $1079. You are way better off renting out those points and using the cash to buy the passes.

I need to renew my Sorcerer Pass. The website is only allowing me to renew it as an Incredi-Pass and says "The Disney Vacation Club Sorcerer Pass is no longer sold. Select a new pass to continue."

Is this for real?

Can't AP holders purchase up to 6 single day tickets for Epic? I interpreted this as if you had a family of 4 (all with APs), each person in the family could buy 6 tickets for his or herself.

I have not yet reviewed rules for AP holders so not sure.

I am referring to guests who had planned to do Universal in 2025 when this opened only to be disappointed that they will be limited to one day as part of their trip, and thus, pushing it off until it does.

So, given that this move has tempered access initially, the hit to Disney, that some think will be big, may not occur next year.

I need to renew my Sorcerer Pass. The website is only allowing me to renew it as an Incredi-Pass and says "The Disney Vacation Club Sorcerer Pass is no longer sold. Select a new pass to continue."

Is this for real?

You can only renew a Sorcerer pass in person or my calling MS. It can not be done online.

To clarify, you CAN renew the FL Resident Sorcerer online, but not the DVC sorcerer member pass.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest