Something new -- multiple park, same day FPs

Have we found out it's not offered to AP holders? We don't know anything yet. I'm sure if this is going to be eventually offered with hoppers it will include APs (with a resort stay possibly).

People with APs have received the email offer, which doesn't make a lick of sense since they don't need to upgrade to hopper tickets.

People with APs have received the email offer, which doesn't make a lick of sense since they don't need to upgrade to hopper tickets.

Maybe when they go to make fast passes, they will be allowed to book at two parks? Not sure of when this starts. Very vague on the details...

Maybe when they go to make fast passes, they will be allowed to book at two parks? Not sure of when this starts. Very vague on the details...

I tried a couple of times with my APs and it didn't work. I'm going to try again when my window opens on Sunday. Hoping my resort stay triggers something.

I also have some 6 day hoppers sitting in my account and it didn't work with those, either. I believe this is going to be specific to the PIN code in the email sent.

I tried a couple of times with my APs and it didn't work. I'm going to try again when my window opens on Sunday. Hoping my resort stay triggers something.

I also have some 6 day hoppers sitting in my account and it didn't work with those, either. I believe this is going to be specific to the PIN code in the email sent.
Or perhaps the hoppers have to be booked specifically as part of a room-ticket package?

I received the email with the PIN code on Friday as well. But just went back and looked at the email a few minutes ago and wording about "Get some extra pixie dust!" is now gone. It's just looks like a standard PIN code email and all it says now is save up to 30%. :confused3

I received the email with the PIN code on Friday as well. But just went back and looked at the email a few minutes ago and wording about "Get some extra pixie dust!" is now gone. It's just looks like a standard PIN code email and all it says now is save up to 30%. :confused3
Pixie dust in the wind.

How did the email change? Did disney resend it or you went back into the same email a couple days later and the wording changed? I don’t understand how that’s possible?

It's still showing in the email. Just under "Offer Code." Do you mean it was showing after you clicked and that is now gone?

Or perhaps the hoppers have to be booked specifically as part of a room-ticket package?

This is exactly what the email implied. Book a room-ticket package and get park hoppers of at least 5 days with the package, and you’d get the multipark fp

This is exactly what the email implied. Book a room-ticket package and get park hoppers of at least 5 days with the package, and you’d get the multipark fp
It's still showing in the email. Just under "Offer Code." Do you mean it was showing after you clicked and that is now gone?
It showed up in the initial email but it’s now gone. But it’s all good and I called the number on the reservation phone number and the multiple park fast pass is still attached to the offer code. Was told it’s a one time deal for this summer only for who got the code.

It seems like this could make sense as a long-term solution for HS capacity issues when SWGE FP begin. Pre-booked FP at another park will draw people out of HS and open up some breathing room. It would also sell more Hoppers. Does anyone have any idea of the proportions for AP/Hoppers/non-Hoppers now?

(Obviously this is just a limited trial, but it could be expanded in future.)

It seems like this could make sense as a long-term solution for HS capacity issues when SWGE FP begin. Pre-booked FP at another park will draw people out of HS and open up some breathing room. It would also sell more Hoppers. Does anyone have any idea of the proportions for AP/Hoppers/non-Hoppers now?

(Obviously this is just a limited trial, but it could be expanded in future.)
I think it’s a great idea long term, I normally wouldn’t get hoppers but i would if they were like are in the offer.

Also could help with distribution/access as you are more likely to spread your 3 across the whole day over multiple parks.

I think the big question is how will this work with tiers. One tier 1 total, or one tier 1 per park?

If it's per park, that would:
1. Make park hoppers a lot more popular
2. Make it a lot harder to get 7d, fop etc. at the front end of trips

Never bought hoppers because we like doing 1 park per day and I’m not a fan of loosing precious park time in buses. But I’m already planning on getting hopper when we go back in 2021 or 2022 just so DH and oldest DD can go to SWGE everyday and can meet us later in the day in another park. SWGE will change a lot of things on how people tour WDW...

This really strikes me as a test for something coming down the road.

But I'm still not confident they can make this happen in MDE. And it's alarming that they're considering rolling out something that might allow people to use more of the high demand FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter