• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some ticket experts needed....

Skip to my Lou

Welcomed Home annually since 2005
I'm sure this is on the boards somewhere, but anyone have any ideas what 4 days of park-hopping no expiration (from our first trip many yeaqrs ago) would be worth when I try to upgrade to a DVC Annual Pass this September during the free dining promotion??? We've been buying the AP for our previous trips, but since the MYW base tickets are lumped into the free dining offer, we'd like to know if an upgrade is even possible.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

I'm sure this is on the boards somewhere, but anyone have any ideas what 4 days of park-hopping no expiration (from our first trip many yeaqrs ago) would be worth when I try to upgrade to a DVC Annual Pass this September during the free dining promotion??? We've been buying the AP for our previous trips, but since the MYW base tickets are lumped into the free dining offer, we'd like to know if an upgrade is even possible.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

It'll be worth it's value...go to the website, punch in the type of ticket...that's what will go toward the AP.

If the tickets were used prior to this trip they have no value for upgrades. A ticket can only be upgraded or modified within 14 days of date of first use, even if it has the No Expire Option.

If the tickets are purchased for this trip, look at the items highlighted below.

You might want to look at the Everything About WDW Tickets locked sticky in this Forum. Especially the items bolded in the list below.

Post and Contents

1. This Table of Contents
2. Magic Your Way (MYW) Ticket Basics Including Definitions
3. Annual Passes and Water Park Tickets
4. Tickets Available Only to Florida Residents
5. Tickets Not Available to the General Public
6. Upgrading MYW Tickets (Not to Annual Passes)
7. Upgrading Tickets to Annual Passes
8. Dealing With Tickets Issued Prior to 1 January 2005 (Pre-MYW)
9. Children and Adults
10. Special Events
11. Comprehensive MYW Ticket Example
12. Hotel Card (Key To The World (KTTW))
13. Lost Tickets
14. Finger Scans
15. Frequently Asked Ticket Questions.
15A. Hopping Rules
15B. WPF&M With No Expire
15C. No Expire Upgrades
15D. Upgrading an Unused Ticket
15E. Upgrading Special Tickets
15F. Checking on Old Tickets
15G. Renewing Annual Passes
15H. Upgrading a Completely Used Ticket
15I. Getting Park Tickets Before Package Start Date
15J. Upgrading After Departure

Page Two of the Sticky

16. Resident 4 Day Wild 4 Disney Pass
17. 2011/2012 Armed Forces Salute Tickets
18. Prices Effective August 5, 2010
19. "Free" Tickets and Special Promotions
20. Ticket Purchase/Upgrade Locations and Telephones
21. Florida Resident Installment Purchases of Annual Passes

To get there directly, follow the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter