Solterra or Windsor Hills or Champions Gate?

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We are looking for a 6-bedroom vacation home for this summer
We will be using the waterpark and communal pools a lot (we are planning to do only one or two parks days so we will be mostly enjoying the house)
Any suggestions?
Windsor Hills looks like the best but there is a 1000$ difference in price with the other two... is it worth it? (We are 4 families - total of 14 people)
Thanks!

We really really like Windsor Hills. I don't think you can beat the location for convenient access to the area - Disney, shopping, restaurants etc. That said if it is the most expensive option and you're not worried about a bit of extra driving then I would consider the others for sure. Have you looked at Storey Lake too? I have not stayed there but a friend did last year with a large family group and they really enjoyed it there - she said the pools were great.

Never stayed at Champions Gate (we stay at WH a lot though!) but on the trips we drive back to my dad's house in Plant City, the traffic is terrible until we pass that exit on 192.

Now there might be a back way out that passes all of that...

WH- home in 13 minutes from hopping in the car at TTC to pulling into our parking spot at WH.

We really really like Windsor Hills. I don't think you can beat the location for convenient access to the area - Disney, shopping, restaurants etc. That said if it is the most expensive option and you're not worried about a bit of extra driving then I would consider the others for sure. Have you looked at Storey Lake too? I have not stayed there but a friend did last year with a large family group and they really enjoyed it there - she said the pools were great.
Thanks for suggesting Storey lake
I looked and it does sound like a really nice place and they have tons of nice options there!

Never stayed at Champions Gate (we stay at WH a lot though!) but on the trips we drive back to my dad's house in Plant City, the traffic is terrible until we pass that exit on 192.

Now there might be a back way out that passes all of that...

WH- home in 13 minutes from hopping in the car at TTC to pulling into our parking spot at WH.
Good to know about Windsor hills! It is the one that most people recommend... just trying to find something good for the price!

There is a back way to Champions Gate

Drive past the Entrance to W.H. & on to Old Lake Wilson Rd Turn Right & Pass " Reunion Resort "

Drive into Champions Gate ( Archway & Fountain ) & Shopping Mall & On

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter