Solo WDW Trip September 16-22

californiadopeyfreak

Earning My Ears
Hello all!!

I am a Disneyland Cast Member and am making a solo trip! I have been twice before but always with other people the last time was in 2013. I am wondering if there are any other solo people that are going to be there around the same time that would like to hang out. I don't mind doing things alone, but it would be nice to hang with someone for a time. Thanks!

Attachments

• Jill Ears.jpg
    Jill Ears.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
Hello all!!

I am a Disneyland Cast Member and am making a solo trip! I have been twice before but always with other people the last time was in 2013. I am wondering if there are any other solo people that are going to be there around the same time that would like to hang out. I don't mind doing things alone, but it would be nice to hang with someone for a time. Thanks!
Me! I am there solo Sept 16 - 23. I have a few dining reservations and plan to attend a Halloween event at Sea World and also MNSSHP. I'm an introvert and spend the majority of my time people watching, snacking, and attractions all while lost in my own head, but I do know a lot about WDW :) Disney parks have been a special interest of mine for years.

Me! I am there solo Sept 16 - 23. I have a few dining reservations and plan to attend a Halloween event at Sea World and also MNSSHP. I'm an introvert and spend the majority of my time people watching, snacking, and attractions all while lost in my own head, but I do know a lot about WDW :) Disney parks have been a special interest of mine for years.
I will be there 9/20-9/21 count me in if you guys meet up. I’m not the most social person but, trying to get out of my shell.

Omg! I have 6 days and can't believe how busy I have been!! I am in Animal Kingdom tomorrow and Hollywood Studios tomorrow night. Message me if anyone is around tomorrow and we can meet up! Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter