Solo October 15-19, 2011 - Anyone else going same time?

Everyone have a great weekend. I'm off work tomorrow for a medical procedure :scared1: It's a no big deal thing but it will wipe me out for the day.

Then a busy weekend with a christening on Saturday and birthday party for my favorite 10 yr old on Sunday (daughter of my bff). :cheer2:

it better be nothing major!!! And :yay: for a bday party... This weekend my godson turn 7 and had not stop nagging about my promise that when he turns 7 I am taking him back to Disney!!! Mama Mia!!!

Happy Birthday Donald Duck!!!

Hello everyone!
I am so excited for Disney too. I was also sooooo excited to see that I worked enough overtime this past paycheck to pay off my entire Disney Trip and that even includes Deluxe Dining Plan.

Has anyone ever done the Deluxe Dining Plan? Let me know what you think of it.

Welcome home DFD!!!

So we have one Agenda confirmed... dinner at La Hacienda... since its 6ish... give or take 1 hour 30 minutes to sit and chat and eat... that give us a ball park of 8PM to be out and about the restaurant... either we stay for the fireworks or head to MK to hit the 3 Mountains :):rolleyes1

Welcome home DFD!!!

:thumbsup2 for overtime!!!

DDP??!! :faint: all I know is it is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot of eating... :scared1:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!!! :wave: My sister and I will be down Oct 14-18 :)

I think Epcot may be the place to be on 17th for a lot of the DIS folks

As mentioned, it's a TON of food. Also, you may become a prisoner of your own ADR schedule to use up all of your credits. On the plus side, you can use your snack credits at the F&W kiosks ... if you have any room left after all the other meals.

Unless you were really planning on eating a lot of big TS meals and focus on signature dining, I don't know if deluxe DDP would be the way to go.

How's everybody's weekend... hope all is well... going to milk the last minutes of Sunday... on to Chaddsford Winery for a Sangria Special!!!

How's our dates and planning coming along ??!!!

My weekend went by very fast...of course becuase I WORKED all weekend again!
I did get to do some clothes shopping last night, fun fun fun!

At least the extra money from this weekend will be put to good use....can you say Disney!!

Did anyone look at the prices for the new dining plans in 2012? They have gone up again. However, at least they all now include refillable mugs!!

My weekend went by very fast...of course becuase I WORKED all weekend again!
I did get to do some clothes shopping last night, fun fun fun!

At least the extra money from this weekend will be put to good use....can you say Disney!!

Did anyone look at the prices for the new dining plans in 2012? They have gone up again. However, at least they all now include refillable mugs!!

:yay: for Disney $$$. I cant remember when was the last time I was on a DP... but yes free mugs is good... just to lazy to meet all the ADR that you have to do when you're on DP... I wont mind the CS one though... I have a new respect for counter service food :rolleyes1 (Tuna Salad Sandiwch at Roaring Forks... Fried Chicken Mondays at POP... Stuffed Pita Bread at Boma... Flat breads at COntempo Cafe...etc..etc..etc..)

Just popping by to say Happy Monday! :wave2:
Seems like we had a good weekend. Sangria from Chadsford Winery sounds great.
All the overtime Ali is worth it. I miss the days I was paid overtime...
Hi to my neighbor in Jersey, Pyxiidusstt! :cool1:
I had a busy weekend too. Christening and birthday party for a 10 yr old. I am tuckered out.
Have a great night everyone!

Octoberians

ToddRn: Oct 12-18
kristenrice: Oct 13-18
ali92579: Oct 15-19
Bets19: Oct 15-23
Brocktoon: Oct 15-22
DFD: Oct 17-23
ttester: Oct 17-23​

Anybody else doing MNSSHP??? Me and ttester and a few others are doing the 21st!!! :yay:

Just popping by to say Happy Monday! :wave2:
Seems like we had a good weekend. Sangria from Chadsford Winery sounds great.
All the overtime Ali is worth it. I miss the days I was paid overtime...
Hi to my neighbor in Jersey, Pyxiidusstt! :cool1:
I had a busy weekend too. Christening and birthday party for a 10 yr old. I am tuckered out.
Have a great night everyone!

one Saturday we have to go have a Sangria weekend Bets!!!

Octoberians

ToddRn: Oct 12-18
kristenrice: Oct 13-18
ali92579: Oct 15-19
Bets19: Oct 15-23
Brocktoon: Oct 15-22
DFD: Oct 17-23
ttester: Oct 17-23​

Anybody else doing MNSSHP??? Me and ttester and a few others are doing the 21st!!! :yay:

I am trying to plan a date for MNSSHP, but I have a friend who is trying to stowaway on the latter part my trip, but hasn't committed yet. :confused3 She's messing up my plans...:furious: only kidding... well, maybe a little...:laughing:

one Saturday we have to go have a Sangria weekend Bets!!!

Absolutely! We'll have to look at calendars... :thumbsup2

I am trying to plan a date for MNSSHP, but I have a friend who is trying to stowaway on the latter part my trip, but hasn't committed yet. :confused3 She's messing up my plans...:furious: only kidding... well, maybe a little...:laughing:

Absolutely! We'll have to look at calendars... :thumbsup2

Good morning Octoberians(hahahaha.) Checking in and seeing whats going on... I'd love to join the MNSSHP on the 21st, but I'll be back in Omaha. Sounds like fun though :) Hope everyone is doing well!

Can a newbee from out West join the get together on the 17th and meet the Dis boarders?
Just booked trip yesterday,I will be coming solo ( for the first time ) from Oct 12-17 leaving on the 18th.

Karen

Can a newbee from out West join the get together on the 17th and meet the Dis boarders?
Just booked trip yesterday,I will be coming solo ( for the first time ) from Oct 12-17 leaving on the 18th.

Karen

:welcome:
Please do join us!!!:banana:

Karen

Welcome- Feel free to jump in here!!! Looks like there is a group going to WDW at the same time. Also, we are eating together at la Hacienda. Let us know if you want to join!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter