SOG fun and sun?

tkme4ard

Merry Christmas!
has anyone done it? Do you think it's worth it? We're going next Jan and have a quote of 980$ for 7 days/6 nights including breakfast and a few other 'gifts'. We're a family of 6. 2 adults 3 big kids and the baby will have just turned 2 and still in a crib so we can squeeze the 6 of us in one room, but should we?

thanks!
angela

I looked into it for a party of 6 and for a stay of 4 nights it came out to 350 extra for breakfast. I talked to the woman and on the phone and she was pretty honest with me. You are basically not saving any money , its just a convinence thing. IMHO , I would rather grab breakfast really quick or eat it in the park. I would maybeconsider it if It was dinner or snacks, but not for breakfast. I doubt I would really want the gift certificate either, again I would rather get something at the park or in DTD.

You have me thinking.... I have 4 adults, one 5 yr old and a 2 yr old who will be in a crib. I had to book 2 rooms because of the amount of people in my party. Did they tell you you could put all of you in one room? I'm wondering if it was nesessary for us to rent 2 rooms, we could fit all in one room and save500 dollars if they would let us

they told me the rooms sleep 5 and if the child is under 3 and in a crib they don't count in the 5 or less to a room ratio. I'll have to think about weather or not it would be worth saving 250$ for breakfast for 6 days times 5 people. That's 40$ for all 5 of us to eat breakfast. Is that feasable?

Angela

well,, I plan on buying milk and cereal (bringing the cereal, buying them milk at aafes) they have a cart w/ fresh fruits , muffins and bagels there also. If you like to eat hot foods every morning it might be worth it to you but I think we're just gonna get out the door and go.

they have a cart (for free?) or do you pay? eating a hot meal every day isn't a must do, no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter