Snow VS. Evil Bananas ~ #2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a nice little story line too...

library.gif

We died..

New color???

The Dark Night was awesome! I saw it at the drivein yesterday...

Too bad that Journey to the Center of the Earth was soooooooooo bad. Terrible acting, really unrealistic...

Spoilers in white, don't quote this:

When they fell to the center, they were falling for about a minute, then they hit WATER and lived. Hitting water from high up is like hitting concrete with the surface tension. They would have died instantly in real life. When they were down there, the gravity was the exact same as normal. They were in the middle of the magma ball that is in the center. Also, to get back up, they had to get to a geyser before the rising temp evaporated it. The guy had to throw a flare at magnesium to release more water since most of it dried up...

Magnesium doesn't burn that fast...

When they did release the geyser, they were pushed upward with at least 50 gs. This would obviously kill you in real life, but, of course, this movie was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unrealistic.

yay i'm going to see hairspray on broadway on wendsday!!! woot my first broadway play!!!!

i forgot how to spell wedensday is that how u spell it bc i have been spelling it wendesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter