"snow" at MVMCP?

There is snow on Main Street USA during the party. It's soap flakes, so I would not try and catch one on your tongue. Also, there is snow over at MGM during the Osborne Lights. :santa: :santa: :santa:

Yes, there is snow!!!! It snows as you are walking down Main Street!! It really is so neat to see!!!

Can't wait!!!!

I agree about the soap, we attended the opening night of Osborne Lights last year and while it looks neat, it really hurts when it gets in your eyes! :sad2:

Well...yes it does snow on Main Street during the MVMCP, but we think it's rather lame. It's tiny soap bubbles. I guess coming from Chicago, stuff like fake snow doesn't impress us...lol. It is neat that they try to make it snow for the xmas party, but it's not really that impressive. But it is a nice touch.

Coming from lots of snow in Pittsburgh, it IS our idea of snow:thumbsup2

thought it was charming!

IMO, you can see it better @ Osborne (no duh, lots of lights LOL).

Coming from snowy New England, I assumed I'd be rolling my eyes at and mocking the "snow". Instead, I found it a very charming illusion.

ellenmiele said:
Is there "snow" during MVMCP? And if so, when? And where?

:santa:

yes there is. on main street during the parade and at the castle during the show. it is the coolest feeling to see snow and be warm lol :rotfl2:

From someone that comes from MN and has been up to her EARS in Snow, I am really looking forward to seeing it snow on Main Street during the MVMCP!!!! :teeth:

We are from Ohio, so the "snow didn't really impress us either. My DD7 ran down the street quoting the little yellow fish from Finding Nemo. "Bubbles, bubbles, my bubbles...." :rotfl:

ellenmiele said:
Is there "snow" during MVMCP? And if so, when? And where?

:santa:

The first time we went to the Christmas Party, it was 40 degrees at night and looked like it was really going to snow.

Being from the South, the Disney Snow is very nice indeed.

It also Snows in the Jingle Jungle Parade at AK.

mvmcpwsnow2.jpg

Ok, so it's slightly enhanced, but this is how I remember it! :) And it is flakes, not bubbles (but yeah, it tastes like soap anyway).

addicted2disney said:
I refuse to believe its soap. Its magical Disney snow!!!

I love that! You guys are getting me so excited about our December trip - I can't wait to see the snow and EVERYTHING!! Thanks for telling me about the snow at MGM & at AK's Jingle Jungle Parade - I know this will be the best Christmas yet. (this is our first trip to WDW around Christmas - I have a feeling we'll be back again and again and again and...) party:

Thanks!

Last year we LOVED the snow at the Osborne Lights. There was a chill in the air and my and my daughters all bought hot cocoa while we meandered through . They got a happy suprise the other day when I told them that THIS year I got us MVMCP tickets!! So again. . .let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Sounds like my kind of snow. No shoveling required. :cool1: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter