• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Smokers?

Noah122898

Mouseketeer
My husband is a smoker and was wondering how much a pack of cigarettes go for in Orlando. We are going next week and he wants to know if he should bring them from home or are they cheaper down there. Anyone???????

Not sure what cigarettes go for where you are from, or the brand that your husband smokes, but I would say 3.50 a pack is about what you would pay in Orlando.

I always bring a carton of cigarettes with me from home. My sister went with me last year and ran out of her brand and went to the gift shop at WL and bought herself a pack--for $4.00!!Ouch!
So I would recommend bringing them from home if they are cheaper there. I can get a carton of my brand for under $20 where I am from sofor me it is cheaper to bring them with me.

Joanie princess:

Holy Toledo! Less than 20$ for a carton? Cigarettes go for about $7.00 per pack here in NYC!!!

::MickeyMo I ALWAYS BRING MY OWN CIGARETTES WITH ME. BUYING THEM AT DISNEY OR ANY OF THE HOTELS ARE TO EXPENSIVE. LEAVING SEPTEMBER 8 FOR DISNEY. HOPE THE WEATHER CLEARS UP BY THEN.::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc :tongue: :bounce:

They are about the same price that I pay here in chicago. $5.00-$5.50. I think I paid $5.25 at the swan, and from what I am used to I did not find that bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter