~*Smilies Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really just trying to have fun my last few weeks of work. If I didn't, I'd go :crazy:

I hated the last few weeks at work before I had E. I worked in a gift store in a science center (kids museum kind of). My boss quit at the end of May '04 and owns her own clothing shop. She now has 2 stores. The science center had to lay off people because of funding. So some of the girls that I worked with were not there any more. I was glad that I still had my job, but it was not the same. I am so glad that I did not have to go back to work.:scared1:

I hated the last few weeks at work before I had E. I worked in a gift store in a science center (kids museum kind of). My boss quit at the end of May '04 and owns her own clothing shop. She now has 2 stores. The science center had to lay off people because of funding. So some of the girls that I worked with were not there any more. I was glad that I still had my job, but it was not the same. I am so glad that I did not have to go back to work.:scared1:

LB, are you quitting your job :confused3 . DH, and I talked about me having a job, but working nights, and I am not a night person. I don't think it will happen, just something that came up during our conversation.

Morning all, just seeing if our thread is still alive and well :goodvibes

Have a great day

M22, I have to head to work, I'll try and reply to your post later :lovestruc

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 4,508
User Name Posts

LittleBlue22 868
truedisneyfan 827
OregonDisneyFanatic 591
heavenleigh412 475
GIOny 450
GoofyWaterCoaster 210
mad4mky 196
ichiroz1 143
Disneyland1084 140
S. C. 99
lucas 85
princesskelz 55
ilovedisney1 53
mommytotwo 53
Metro West 49
gnbuggy 44
ariel75 40
Goofyluver 34
1goofy1 25
babynurse1 14
terryP 11
♥DizzyDizney♥ 10
ms.tinkerpoo 7
poohluv2u 3
donaldduck352 3
IV Little Monsters 3
NEVERENOUGHWDW 3
Deedee Star 3
adaygaby 2
Gymfan15 1
paigeluvsdisney 1
UTA 1
D&DDisney 1
HannahBanana 1
Tialuccy 1
Kovu_and_Kiara 1
RIPdisers 1
Sameera0 1
We Want The Redhead 1
pools_closed 1
hogwartsdropout 1
Show Thread & Close Window
:wizard:

pit.gif

GWC, if you have a photobucket account you could try putting the tripod images in there, they will work then. I don't know if it's the Dis or Tripod that is blocking the images:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter