Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Futon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 10 10.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Due to me leaving home super early tomorrow morning, I’m doing tomorrow‘s poll early.

What type of mattress do you currently sleep on?

*poll inspired by me going to bed soon - LOL!

For Me…..We have a Sleep Number bed and we ❤️ it!
My number is 45 and my DH likes sleeping on concrete at 95 - he’s crazy - LOL!

IMG_1227.png

Safe travels early tomorrow dear Slo:hug:I enjoy sleeping on a soft pillow top mattress. Dad desperately needs a new 🛏️He will be starting to look for a new bed within the next couple of weeks. We are hoping for a Labor Day Sale.

Sweet Dreams everyone:grouphug:

We got a new bed last month and love it.

It's hybrid and adjustable and has a remote control and under bed lights.

I laughed so hard at the thought that our bed needed a remote and bells and whistles, but it took no time to actually love it.

**We were in Mattress Firm picking out a bed for our son who was moving across the country. I was helping our son and dh shopped for us. He wanted the bells and whistles and I laughed. But being able to adjust head, foot, lumbar support, etc has been worth it.

I believe it is a hybrid with memory foam and coil technology. I will never buy another mattress with memory foam, I am not a fan.
Inner-spring with a memory foam pillow top here too. It's about 10 years old and cost a small fortune. Within a few years the perma-dents in the foam made it miserable. :mad: We're finally able to get a new one and I'd give anything to find a good, old-fashioned, flippable mattress but from what I've seen so far, they just don't make 'em like they used to. :(

We have just a standard mattress. I do not know how long those things are supposed to last, but we have had it for 6 years and it seems to be holding up well. I can sleep on pretty much any surface.

Inner-spring with a memory foam pillow top here too. It's about 10 years old and cost a small fortune. Within a few years the perma-dents in the foam made it miserable. :mad: We're finally able to get a new one and I'd give anything to find a good, old-fashioned, flippable mattress but from what I've seen so far, they just don't make 'em like they used to. :(
Is there an Original Mattress Factory store in your area? They still make flippable mattresses.

https://www.originalmattress.com/find-a-store

We have a pillow top. We were planning to get a Sleep Number when we bought it and went to the Sleep Number store to check them out and the salesman was so weird and creepy, we left and didn't buy one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter