• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s WEDNESDAY 10/4 poll - Taco Shell 🌮

Taco Shell - What type do you enjoy ? (m.c.)

• Soft shell - flour

Votes: 48 45.3%
  • Soft shell - low carb

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Soft shell - corn

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Hard shell

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • All the above equally

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Soft flour/low carb more than Hard

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Soft corn more than Hard

• Hard more than Soft flour/low carb/corn

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • I don’t eat tacos

• Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Hard shells for American style tacos (ground beef, cheese, sour cream but we do make a homemade pico de gallo)

Soft shell corn when we make Mexican style tacos

Fried tortillas when making Central American style tacos

My mother in law makes tostadas with pre bought yellow tostada shells. They are the best things ever. Everything homemade except the shells.

I really didn't plan it this way but our dinner tonight has corn tortillas with diced jalapenos and taco seasoning and enchilada sauce and chicken, not quite tacos but similar enough (it's baked in a casserole style).

I do prefer flour tortillas the most but like corn every now and then. I also like hard tacos from time to time as well.

I really didn't plan it this way but our dinner tonight has corn tortillas with diced jalapenos and taco seasoning and enchilada sauce and chicken, not quite tacos but similar enough (it's baked in a casserole style)
I do this too! DW asks what I'm having for dinner, and I tell her "It's a Mexican inspired dish." It's not technically a Mexican dish, but it has some of the same ingredients.

I do this too! DW asks what I'm having for dinner, and I tell her "It's a Mexican inspired dish." It's not technically a Mexican dish, but it has some of the same ingredients.
We need to have a "Mexican inspired" night soon and Aaron can make his margaritas for y'all :) :)

I chose “other” because we fry our tortillas, both corn and flour. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside so pliable, not soft or hard. I prefer corn but don’t like the hard, premade shells.

I don’t eat tacos too often, but like both hard and soft shells. Never heard of low carb, but would try them. When I buy hard shells, I get the ones with the flat bottoms that stand up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter