Votes: 51 57.3%
  • I don’t subscribe to channels

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
YouTube has a video for everybody - young or old, there’s a video for you. Like Amazon, they have a package you can buy to have no commercials when you watch, along with other benefits - it’s called YouTube Premium. Share with us today……

Do you watch YouTube?
If yes….Do you pay for YouTube Premium? Do you post videos or watch videos? Do you subscribe to any channels?
(multiple choice)

For Me……Yes, I watch YouTube, but I do not pay for YouTube Premium. I have posted videos in the past on a YouTube channel I made to help get my DD21 recruited to play softball in college - this channel shows game footage of her hitting and fielding - she would send the link to college coaches when she emailed them. Currently I do have some subscriptions to some YouTubers that specialize in going to Disney Parks - the main ones I watch are ResortTV1 and Mammoth Club. I have watched YouTube to help me know how to do something - it’s amazing how there’s a video for just about everything.

IMG_4625.jpeg

I don't pay for premium, but I use youtube quite often... It is so handy being able to find out how to do something, or watch funny videos.

Many, many years ago I posted a few videos. They not really useful for anything, just kind of about shopping (like Black Friday adventures), things my cat was doing, and cooking.

I look sometimes for how to fix xyz. My DD got a new sewing machine about a year ago. She only uses it now and again to repair something. She said it recently it's not working. Can I take a look.

Dont know anything about it. My machine is 50 years old. So I looked and looked. Then I looked on YouTube how to thread the machine. She was threading it wrong.

Probably threading the way the old machine worked and didn't realize her mistake.

I watch Sunday worship via YouTube and Hallmark along with other movies through it all week. I only watch free movies or ones that don't require the YouTube App which my Kindle doesn't seem to support. Dad often listens to music on YouTube and sometimed I do the same.

I watch YouTube occasionally. I subscribe to mostly Disney and cruise channels and watch it more when I am in vacation planning mode. I also watch DIY videos for things like appliance repair or gardening.

I occasionally watch youtube for some video content on subjects that interest me. When they started forcing you to watch some annoying ad before you can watch a video, I started looking for other sites with similar content. If that is their idea of how to get me to pay to watch, they have lost me as a viewer.

I watch YouTube all the time -there is so much information on every subject imaginable ...you want to hike up Angel's Landing? It's on there. You can literally go anywhere in the world with YouTube. What does amaze me is the cost of Premium(which I've never tried) -I think this poll will show that a large number of viewers don't opt for it @ $9.99(or whatever it is) ...I would probably go for it if it was $4.99. But I'm sure they have it figured out based on what they'd bring in vs. lost ad revenue -which is massive.

Let's go....

Yes! daily, and I watch way too much YouTube. I don't pay for premium. I subscribe to a lot of Star Wars channels, Disney/Universal channels, and for some crazy reason-cruise channels, although I've never taken a cruise...maybe one day.
I also just discovered Hot Ones, and watched a lot of those.
Also watch some stuff like British people react to American snacks, accents, that kind of thing.
Watch a good amount of music videos on youtube.
A relative has a channel and for a while planned to do that full time, but you bills.....hopefully he'll keep on with it though, as the videos were fun.

I don't watch YouTube. DGS watching it all the time (with boundaries).
I don't let him watch it here unless he has spent the night and I am making breakfast.
So, I do see some things. But I have other things I would rather watch

I watch YouTube but I do not subscribe to premium. I do have people I follow. I love YouTube workout videos and Disney videos. Fresh baked, the DIS podcast, etc.

I watch YouTube, but mostly for shorter things. It's a lot of cat videos really, but like 3 to 4 minutes is good for those. I might watch some longer stuff, but mostly up to about 10 to 12 minutes. Longer than that and it better be really worthwhile.

Yes to YouTube, no to premium. I watch all kinds of things, use it as a go-to for instructional videos (I could watch cake decorating techniques all day!), watch music videos and subscribe to about a dozen channels (mostly religious and current events commentary).

I love YouTube!

I watch all kinds of videos and use it for music where I'm not ready to commit to buy. The video part can be anything from current stuff to nostalgia and other things from the past. I was shocked to find a recording of one my All State concerts on there from 1988.

I also like watching live things on YouTube. It used to be more when vloggers I followed went live, but these days, it's more nature stuff. Katmai NP has great live cams that stay up until light hours grow short and weather gets bad. I love the various underwater cameras like Deerfield Beach's, since it's like having a big aquarium. I don't do it as much these days but many YouTube livestreams have chat enabled so you can discuss in real time with others.

I also upload videos. While I have always been big on taking photos, video is a much better way of capturing memories. I already back up my phone to my Flickr account, but YouTube is better for watching. So, most video also gets added to YouTube so I'm preserving those memories. So, basically the modern version of watching old family movies and slideshows. I did also set up a YouTube account for DD15 for recruiting purposes, but we haven't really used it. The recruiting platform provided by the team allows you to embed YouTube videos, but I've found it's easier to upload directly from my phone to the platform and skip that YouTube portion. Video tied to her from the team cameras already uploads to her platform on its own (and texts me links to the backup), so we've been skipping YouTube for her of late.

I do watch, though not premium. Music videos, fix-it videos, car racing and automotive reviews. Very easy to go into a rabbit hole.

I subscribe to a few but find it difficult to search within a subscription for content I'm looking for.

I watch several channels, but don't post videos or pay for premium.

Mostly Tasting History and Foil, Arms, and Hog. A side of the Pizza Guy.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest