Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I’ve never tried chili mac

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • I don’t like chili

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

Chili mac is just chili mixed with elbow macaroni. No mac and cheese. Not spaghetti (that is a different beast).

I like both. Often I make a pot of chili, eat it on it's own for a couple days, then cook up some noodles for the rest of the leftovers. Helps stretch the meal out a bit more.

And my chili has beans. Usually 2 types.

Though I do also enjoy Cincinnati chili which is thinner and has some different seasonings.

Now I want chili.

I have never heard the term 'chili mac'. When I make chili, it does not have noodles, but I serve it over rice. When DH makes chili, he uses an old family recipe that includes pasta, specifically Creamettes cut spaghetti which they seem to no longer make. We used to buy several boxes when we visited his family in Wisconsin, but can't find it anymore. He is bummed and doesn't want to use elbow macaroni, but the macaroni in boxed Mac & cheese is thinner so he may use that! (BOTH versions have beans)

I've had plain chili lots of times, and over rice because DH likes it that way, so I expect I would like it with macaroni as well.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest