slo’s THURSDAY 8/10 poll - Laundry Drying Rack

Laundry Drying Rack - Do you use one and how often?

• I do use a laundry drying rack

Votes: 31 36.0%
  • I do not use a laundry drying rack - I own one

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • I do not use a laundry drying rack - I do not own one

Votes: 37 43.0%
  • I use it all the time

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • I use it sometimes

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • I use it rarely

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I use it seasonally

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • No need for one - I don’t like air drying clothes

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • No need for one - Where I do my laundry I can’t air dry my clothes

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
When doing laundry…..do you use a laundry drying rack?
If yes….how often do you use it?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..Yes, I use it all the time. I air dry everything besides underwear & socks and my pajamas. Everything else only goes in the dryer about 20 minutes and then gets hung up to dry and/or put on the drying rack. My clothes seem to last forever and I believe it’s because I don’t over dry items. My system helps items to not be wrinkled (some items are unavoidable for wrinkles), fade and iron ons peeling off. IMO…I gotta good laundry system ::yes:: 👍🏻

IMG_1210.jpeg

We have 3! My kids have way too expensive of tastes for me to use the dryer plus they are giant kids, so their clothes take up a lot of drying room. So, we have a hanging rack and then 2 of the wooden ones.

I used to have one years ago but not anymore. Once in awhile I hang things over the tub on the shower curtain rod.

My house is almost 100 years old and we have a clothes line in the basement. All of my tops get line-dried; everything else goes in the dryer. Towels especially need to go in the dryer....otherwise they don't dry soft enough.

I had one like that years ago, when I was in college. My laundry area is in the basement where I have a couple of clotheslines, plus a garment rack to hang shirts on hangars. Like you OP, there are some things I put in the dryer for a short time and then hang.

I have a different drying rack I keep in the trailer.

At home I have an umbrella type thing over my laundry tub. For longer clothes I started clothes pinning them to my metal rack I have in there for extra supplies.

I do have a extra big umbrella clothes line out side when we h@ve good windy days.

I have one that I use for all of my quick dry shirts and shorts. I also use it for the microfiber towels as well. My regular clothes go in the dryer.

I don't have a rack, but we have a tension rod in the laundry room to hang clothes to air dry. I usually air dry delicates, the rest goes in the dryer.

Nope. Almost everything I own is machine wash-and-dry. What’s not either goes to the dry cleaner or I just lay it flat to dry in the spare room.

95% of my clothes are line dried. My clothes last forever and I think that is why. The only things that go on the dryer are towels, sheets, old cotton shorts and old tees. I prefer to hang bedding but can't in the winter. We do our own laundry. My husband dries everything and is always complaining my stuff lasts longer. I use a rack for my under garments and hang everything else on hangers to dry. It also really helps with wrinkles. I do not use fabric softener and no static either.

Never owned one. I can recall growing up and my mom & grandmother had washing machines but dryers weren't commonly used, so they would hang the clothes outside on a line to dry. Can't recall what they did in the winter when it was cold outside.....maybe had a clothes line in the basement? Washer/dryers are common now so I just take the clothes from the washer and place in the dryer.

I have two and love them! The big drying rack gets used at least weekly, and the small one occasionally. We have "dryable" and "non-dryable" loads in our house.

I have a few racks, as well as a laundry line outside along one side of the porch.
I use the racks most often in wet/cold weather to dry things like coats and bibs and whatnot in front of the basement stove. I use the laundry line year-round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter