Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Sleepy

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Sneezy

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
It’s no secret that Snow White is my favorite Disney princess and naturally I love the Seven Dwarfs too. We’re not talking about Snow White today though, only the Dwarfs. What I’m wondering is this……

If you had to pick one dwarf to describe you, which one would it be?

For Me…..This is actually kinda tough, because there’s a little of me in several of them. My favorite dwarf is Dopey, but I’m not saying I’m Dopey, even though I do have some Dopey in me. I feel like I’m a blend of Dopey, Happy and Doc, but to pick one…..I’ll pick Happy :goodvibes

Below ⬇️ is my view out of my family room window. I’ve had this for about 25 years. A lady I know has repainted them for me. They sit outside this window every summer. I have a different set that sits in another part of the yard - it is currently still in storage.

IMG_3996.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

Not sure which dwarf I am, but I love your yard display, @slo !!

ETA... Maybe a combination of Doc and Bashful (which sounds odd, I know). I'm not introverted or shy, but I can be pretty reticent about explaining things or sharing knowledge because it makes me feel like I'm showing off or trying to tell people what to do, so I don't say anything (much easier to post things here than say them IRL). I voted "Doc."

Love the display SLO!!!

Some days I’m Grumpy ! Most days I feel Sleepy other days I’m Doc to all the young people !! I’ll go with Sleepy never get enough Sleep!!!

I feel like I’m more like Happy but my kids say I run Grumpy Grampys Day Care so I might have a touch of Grumpy in me😂

A mix between Bashful, Sleepy and Grumpy if you can imagine that.

Related story: years ago I coordinated a trip with my sisters, our children and my husband (this was to get a pending divorce off my young niece and nephew's mind). As there was 7 of us total, my youngest sister made shirts for each of us with the name of one of dwarfs. We got to 7DMTR and told the cast member we were reporting for duty. She laughed so hard at that.

Love the yard display, slo.

Bashful......but if needed I do speak my mind. Not a mixer. I am happy to be alone.
Add some sleepy because I never get enough sleep.

I’be never picked one, but maybe I should. Every time I’m annoyed and say the words “I’m not happy...” my husband immediately breaks in with “Which one are you, then?”. He thinks he’s hilarious. :laughing:

Hug Slo and I also love your display. I pray to simply be happy and do.my best to live faithfully and with thanks to God in all. These days I am also Sleepy. I sure have come to better appreciate what a blessing all sleep and rest are.

Thursday hug to all :)

Bashful would be the one I consider most consistent with who I am. I have pieces and parts of all the others too to some degree, but bashful would probably be the most evident.

Cute display!!!

Back in the earlier days of Facebook, everyone was really into all of those Buzzfeed quizzes. I remember this being one of those quizzes and I got Happy. I think most people would agree with that since the outside me often comes off that way. That's not to say that I'm deeply unhappy or anything quite like that, but an optimistic outlook is what usually keeps me going and that seems to drive the Happy perception. Polar opposite, but Grumpy is often how I feel...which sparks the Happy side to keep things moving along.

I chose Sneezy because I have severe allergies year round but I could have also chosen Grumpy or Sleepy. I just started CPAP therapy so hopefully the sleepy part will leave and take grumpy with him.

Probably bashful as I take a while to warm up to people. I have elements of all though.

I’be never picked one, but maybe I should. Every time I’m annoyed and say the words “I’m not happy...” my husband immediately breaks in with “Which one are you, then?”. He thinks he’s hilarious. :laughing:
I love that! Sounds exactly like something my DH would say.

All of them in one day! Changes moment to moment.

But decidedly if I’m in rush hour traffic I will always be Grumpy! 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter