slo’s MONDAY poll - Snow

Do you have snow on the ground right now?

• Yes - under 1”

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Yes - about 1”

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Yes - about 2”

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Yes - about 3”

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Yes - about 4”

• Yes - about 5”

• Yes - 6” or more

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • No - I do live somewhere that gets snow

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • No - I live in a warm weather climate area

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
I'm right outside of Philly in South Jersey, and we have about an inch on the ground and it's snowing pretty hard. We're supposed to get about three inches. Yesterday it was in the 60s.

I'm right outside of Philly in South Jersey, and we have about an inch on the ground and it's snowing pretty hard. We're supposed to get about three inches. Yesterday it was in the 60s.

cumberland county here close to Salem county . Probably about 4 inches so far they said 3-6. I seen where Philly area was suppose to get less snow it’s usually the other way around.

4ish inches. Live out side Salt Lake City and we had two pretty decent storms and the temps have been hovering around freezing, so not a lot of melting

Other. We *can* get snow, but very rarely do. We got about an inch a week ago, the last traces of which melted in last night's rain. Western Oregon

Yes but it is melting quick. I live in North Alabama and on the 1st we had highs in the upper 70's, thunderstorms and tornadoes and yesterday it was freezing and we got about 3 inches of snow in my town! Mother Nature has gone crazy.

Got about a 11 and a half years till I can get my cobra that will last me until I can get Medicare. Going to become a snow bird down in Florida.

We get snow, but don’t have any right now. Haven’t had more than flurries so far this winter which is a little unusual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter