slo’s Monday 6/10 poll - Dawn Powerwash

Dawn Powerwash - Have you used it & What’s your opinion of it? (m.c.)

• I currently use it

Votes: 51 50.0%
  • I have used it

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • I have never used it - I’d like to try it

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • I have never used it - I have no desire or need to try it

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • I have never used it - I use regular Dawn dish soap

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • I love it

Votes: 34 33.3%
  • I like it

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • It’s just ok

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I don’t like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Ironically, I am a Palmolive lover for actually doing dishes. I'm super sensitive to fragrances and have horrible flashbacks to standing in front of a sink of dirty dishes smelling of fake lemon dish soap and getting migraines while doing the dishes growing up with my mother's choice of dish soap. Palmolive never bothers me so it's the only thing I'll use.
Palmolive also works great to wash woolens and cashmere! My sweaters come out so soft!

And I use Powerwash for greasy laundry stains, especially old grease stains. Works wonders!

My mom has been a Dawn fan for as long as I can remember and she first learned about Dawn Powerwash from my uncle who uses it and although Mom has yet to try Dawn Powerwash we have tried many different kinds of Dawn. I don't know how Mom became a Dawn fan but Dawn is the only brand of dish soap she uses in our house. It amazes me how Dawn has come up with so many innoventions to their dish soap and they continue to come up with more innoventions that are so neat. Do you ever remember when Dawn debuted a motorized brush that was supposed to clean dishes? My mom saw that brush and was gonna buy it but it was too pricey but she thought it was a cool invention Dawn had made. It seems that Dawn is becoming the number one dish soap because it really does as the old commercials used to say "take grease out of your way"

Palmolive also works great to wash woolens and cashmere! My sweaters come out so soft!

And I use Powerwash for greasy laundry stains, especially old grease stains. Works wonders!

I did not know that. Ironically never use Palmolive for laundry, only Dawn. Guess I'm, quirky, yep, I best stick with quirky.

We not have that here I don't think. What I use is this paste stuff call Astonish. It seem is there in the USA. I suggest it very much highly as it get off lots of muck.Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 08.57.33.png

Do you remember when Dawn teamed up with Bounty and created Bounty paper towels with Dawn in them? It seems that Dawn as I mentioned has become the top dishwashing soap and it seems that every new Dawn product is a huge seller. My mom uses Dawn Powerwash on everything in our house and it really does work on practically everything you can name. Do you also remember when Ultra Dawn debuted in the 90's. They claimed that Ultra Dawn was the best of all the Dawn products and really got grease off dishes

I purchased it about a month ago tried it down on my shower doors I have hard water OMG it’s my new favorite product I was previously using Dawn & vinegar but Dawn Power wash works amazingly well and smells so much much better!!! Huge Fan !!!
Do you just spray and rinse or do you need to scrub it?

I spray and just wipe with a microfiber cloth don’t have to scrub it’s been an Amazing change - I also wipe the doors dry after I shower and they stay sparkling clean all week ! Just wipe dry with the microfiber cloth and I have hard water it’s really been a game chager for me!! Been two months now huge difference!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter