Votes: 15 14.2%
  • They are edible 😶

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I don’t like them 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
When Dad always wants crackers he usually buys Ritz or saltine crackers because he likes to eat them with kipper snacks and smoked oysters and when he buys crackers Mom and I always get Triscuits and I like them plain but I buy Colby cheese and stack Triscuits on top of my cheese and I have Triscuits with cheese and they taste really good with Colby cheese and my mom likes her Triscuits with string cheese and Triscuits seem to be the number one snack for holiday parties because it seems that every Christmas and New Year's Eve a lot of people buy Triscuits to make holiday treats with cheese and ham and also Vienna sausages. In fact when Dad was in the hospital for New Year's Eve Mom and I had Triscuit platters of cheese and Vienna sausages and that was our New Year's Eve food last year. But I think Triscuits were the beginning of the food trend of wheat crackers becoming a fad because I never knew people liked wheat crackers. I also think that's why Nabisco debuted Wheat Thins and Wheatsworth crackers because people used them for party trays during holidays like Christmas and New Year's Eve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter