slo’s FRIDAY New Years Eve poll - Your NYE Beverage

Your New Years Eve Beverage Tonight (multiple choice)

• Beer

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Vodka

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Martini

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Margarita

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Mixed Drink

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Soda

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Water

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Champagne

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 26 34.7%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What will be your drink of choice tonight?
(multiple choice)

*My apologies to the wine drinkers - I totally forgot to have this on the poll:duck:.

For Me….My DH has a full bar in his rec room/basement so anybody can have anything they want. He always has Coors Light (my favorite) on tap, so I’ll have that tonight, some water and then champagne at midnight. I’m not a big drinker, but I do enjoy my Coors Light when I eat wings, and that’s one of the foods we‘re having tonight 🙂👍🏻

Last edited:

When out and at a wedding etc it is rum and coke .

At home I never drink . Just water for me. My husband does he will have beer or Bailey’s . Not sure what else is in his bar. Daughter who is 21 will have coke.

Coke. (We're going to my sister's and she got one of those nugget ice makers for Christmas. Jealous! I'm excited to try it.)

At midnight we'll toast with sparkling grape juice. That's a tradition we started when the kids were little, but I do not like champagne so it works for me. (I'm not really a drinker.)

DH received a bottle of Evan Williams bourbon egg nog as a gift from a business associate. We had some on Christmas and will probably finish it tonight.

Something fruity made with rum if we are out. Club soda if we are home.

Not really sure where we will be yet tonight. Right now we are in Brunswick, Georgia at the Hilton Garden Inn and our car is at the Chevy dealership. The check engine light came on, went out later, but yesterday came back on flashing as DH pushed the gas pedal hard to pass someone. He thinks it might be the fuel filter, even though the car only has 14,000 miles on it. We can stay here another night if we need to, or if it’s an easy fix and we can get back on the road we will head to Cocoa Beach. Florida. We have a reservation there for tomorrow night, and there are still rooms available for tonight so we would book that before we head down. So, wherever we are tonight it’s going to be something fruity with rum, maybe two😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter