Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I ended up not changing the filter, I'll probably do it tonight...
Instead of attic work, I ended up doing yard work, and then going out to a later dinner at the Olive Garden, where I found the abdomen of a bug in my Zuppa Toscana. So I got my Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with side of Fettuccine Alfredo, drink, and two desserts (lemon cream cake for me, tiramisu for Jenna) for free.

In all fairness though, it didn't make the soup taste bad, it just weirded me out.:eek:

At the orthodontist with my youngest DD. Then going to get her some school uniform skirts. Then I am getting my hair cut. Then home to pack. And *then* finally hitting the road!!

"Vacation. All I ever wanted. Vacation. Have to get away."

(probably not the exact lyrics but close enough!) :-)

Instead of attic work, I ended up doing yard work, and then going out to a later dinner at the Olive Garden, where I found the abdomen of a bug in my Zuppa Toscana. So I got my Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with side of Fettuccine Alfredo, drink, and two desserts (lemon cream cake for me, tiramisu for Jenna) for free.

In all fairness though, it didn't make the soup taste bad, it just weirded me out.:eek:

Ewww YUK! There would have been no more dinner for me if I found any part of a bug or any other thing that did not belong in my food. Genesis found wire from a wire grill brush in his lasagna at Planet Hollywwod about 5 years back and I havent been able to eat there since.... (lol, and he had to fight to get any compensation from them, they gave him a piece of cake free of chg)
Then another time he found a snail in his string beans somewhere....yuk yuk yuk....:upsidedow

At the orthodontist with my youngest DD. Then going to get her some school uniform skirts. Then I am getting my hair cut. Then home to pack. And *then* finally hitting the road!!

Have a fun and relaxing vacation Jerry....you deserve it... I am now headed out the door to BG..........................
:grouphug:

Enjoy your vacation Jerry!!

Have a fun and relaxing vacation Jerry....you deserve it... I am now headed out the door to BG..........................
:grouphug:

Hope you enjoyed your trip to BG Angy, last time there was for the opening of the Big Bad Wolf :scared1: . I enjoyed the funnel cake with ice cream and strawberries that you had in my honour, boy sure saved me the calories. Yes I know another trip is looonnngg overdue :woohoo: , but DVC has taken precendence over the years :)

funnelcake2.jpg

Have a great time and a safe road trip!!

Andrea

morning all!

Timmy I saw a gray version of your car in our parking lot today...nice car.

I dropped mine off at the dealer since I demanded a loaner. I thought I would get a little sedan...they gave me a Jeep Commander. Has anyone ever seem the Simpson's where Marge gets the Canyon Aero?? That is what I feel like in this car LOL.

gross...but sounds like you had a nice date. :)

Hey Sands!! So a friend of mine is trying to talk me into moving back down to Phoenix!! I'd be much closer to you but I don't think I have the guts to move right now.

Plus I love my job, don't know if I could find another like it. Anyhow just rambling. I think I messed with my brain today by french braiding my hair, I never pull it back anymore so it feels weird!

Andrea

I'm not sure why I just posted all that actually! Not relevant at all to anything. Okay, back to your regular programming!!
Andrea

Hey Sands!! So a friend of mine is trying to talk me into moving back down to Phoenix!! I'd be much closer to you but I don't think I have the guts to move right now.

Plus I love my job, don't know if I could find another like it. Anyhow just rambling. I think I messed with my brain today by french braiding my hair, I never pull it back anymore so it feels weird!

Andrea

ohh but that would be awesome!!

Hey my boyfriend and I are talking about taking a trip to Vegas. I mentioned yesterday that the Star Trek Experience is closing soon and neither of us has ever seen it. He said he wants to go so we are going to try and work something out. I will let you know!

ohh but that would be awesome!!

Hey my boyfriend and I are talking about taking a trip to Vegas. I mentioned yesterday that the Star Trek Experience is closing soon and neither of us has ever seen it. He said he wants to go so we are going to try and work something out. I will let you know!

HOORAY!!! Oh, that would be so great!! Yes, it is closing soon. I haven't been to that since, oh, about 1999 or somewhere in there. You a trekkie?

Andrea

HOORAY!!! Oh, that would be so great!! Yes, it is closing soon. I haven't been to that since, oh, about 1999 or somewhere in there. You a trekkie?

Andrea

I am not a trekkie...DBF likes the old shows. But I always wanted to see it and figured it would always be there to see...but now that it is closing I would like to get out there.

My mom was so funny. I told her it was closing and I remembered that she and her husband said they saw it. So I asked her how it was and she "oh it was just a restaurant". I said "Mom it's a whole thing...not just a restaurant...it's an experience...the Star Trek Experience". She said "Really...well we must have missed it...I thought it was just the restaurant". Seriously?? LMAO

I am not a trekkie...DBF likes the old shows. But I always wanted to see it and figured it would always be there to see...but now that it is closing I would like to get out there.

My mom was so funny. I told her it was closing and I remembered that she and her husband said they saw it. So I asked her how it was and she "oh it was just a restaurant". I said "Mom it's a whole thing...not just a restaurant...it's an experience...the Star Trek Experience". She said "Really...well we must have missed it...I thought it was just the restaurant". Seriously?? LMAO

:rotfl2: That's hilarious!! She went to see it and didn't even see it!! Well hopefully you'll get to go inside. There was a ride too, similar to Star Tours, not sure if it's still there!

Andrea

:rotfl2: That's hilarious!! She went to see it and didn't even see it!! Well hopefully you'll get to go inside. There was a ride too, similar to Star Tours, not sure if it's still there!

Andrea

All right well if we make it out there I will let you know.

morning all!

Timmy I saw a gray version of your car in our parking lot today...nice car.

I dropped mine off at the dealer since I demanded a loaner. I thought I would get a little sedan...they gave me a Jeep Commander. Has anyone ever seem the Simpson's where Marge gets the Canyon Aero?? That is what I feel like in this car LOL.

I just saw her yellow FJ driving down the road while I was out running errands!

Oh wait...

timmy wouldn't be a guy about 50 years old, 6', 250lbs and a big head of white hair.

nevermind....

:lmao:

....me thinks the braid is a little toooo tight :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Right!! That's what I get for trying to change things up!! No one pay any attention to anything I say while my hair is braided!! :rotfl:

Andrea

Right!! That's what I get for trying to change things up!! No one pay any attention to anything I say while my hair is braided!! :rotfl:

Andrea

...sorry but my crystal ball is in the Magic Kingdom for repairs so you are going to have to let us know when the braiding has been released OR do we leave you on ignore mode until the blood circulation returns to your head and you return to regularly scheduled broadcasting?????? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

hmmm.....how are we going to determine that???

(sorry, but I couldn't resist) :goodvibes

...sorry but my crystal ball is in the Magic Kingdom for repairs so you are going to have to let us know when the braiding has been released OR do we leave you on ignore mode until the blood circulation returns to your head and you return to regularly scheduled broadcasting?????? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

hmmm.....how are we going to determine that???

(sorry, but I couldn't resist) :goodvibes

I guess someone is gonna have to make a sacrifice and come on out to Vegas to have a look-see!!

Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter