Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL... i just read the last few pages of everybody counting shoes?!:rotfl2:. thats my comic relief for the night

Thank you pretty lady! :goodvibes

Now that I've finished dinner and counted my shoes, I'm going to start drinking that white zinfandel. How are you doing?

LOL, I am doing good, thanks for asking. I should probably count my shoes because I may find some I loved but have forgotten about, but I am too busy being lazy:)!! So...the only time I drank wine regularly was when I was in Chile, I don't know why but for some reason the wine there just tasted better, once I was back home I was over it...:confused3

Ok I have caught up and found the new thread...I am already in bed so I am not getting up to count shoes....I have alot! But we will be on a different topic tomorrow so I will not bother. I had a rough day today at work. So after the gym I picked up DS at school came home to only 1 glass of wine. So desperate times call for desperate measures.....I have mixed raspberry vodka with DS strawberry kiwi capri sun;)...gross I know...but it will do...

Ok I have caught up and found the new thread...I am already in bed so I am not getting up to count shoes....I have alot! But we will be on a different topic tomorrow so I will not bother. I had a rough day today at work. So after the gym I picked up DS at school came home to only 1 glass of wine. So desperate times call for desperate measures.....I have mixed raspberry vodka with DS strawberry kiwi capri sun;)...gross I know...but it will do...

LOL, I love your drink concoction (spelling????), reminds me of the good old college days!:cool1:

LOL, I am doing good, thanks for asking. I should probably count my shoes because I may find some I loved but have forgotten about, but I am too busy being lazy:)!! So...the only time I drank wine regularly was when I was in Chile, I don't know why but for some reason the wine there just tasted better, once I was back home I was over it...:confused3
We need the Lazy Song. Have you guys heard that one. "Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone..."

I drink whatever's available, but (in general) I like wine for relaxing on my own. Beer for tailgating. Liquor for going out. :cool1:
Sorry your day was tough. Anything you want to vent about?
LOL, I love your drink concoction (spelling????), reminds me of the good old college days!:cool1:

Is it bad that I was kind of thinking the same thing? The drink doesn't sound half bad. :rotfl:

Drink some for me!!:hippie:

Did you go to Star Wars weekends this year? I was there on Sunday and saw all kinds of characters. Off the top of my head I remember sand people, an alien girl I didn't recognize, and tons of stormtroopers. And I wasn't even trying to find them...:darth:

We need the Lazy Song. Have you guys heard that one. "Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone..."

I drink whatever's available, but (in general) I like wine for relaxing on my own. Beer for tailgating. Liquor for going out. :cool1:

Sorry your day was tough. Anything you want to vent about?

Is it bad that I was kind of thinking the same thing? The drink doesn't sound half bad. :rotfl:

I will have to get some wine tomorrow....The drink tastes a little better since the ice has melted...I have a heavy mixing hand;)

Nope nothing else to vent...

It is too bad we all don't live closer I have a feeling we could get into a bit of trouble if we were to go out!!!

I will have to get some wine tomorrow....The drink tastes a little better since the ice has melted...I have a heavy mixing hand;)

Nope nothing else to vent...

It is too bad we all don't live closer I have a feeling we could get into a bit of trouble if we were to go out!!!

I agree I think we would definitely get in some trouble as a group.

Do you guys remember purple passion?? What about sisco???

And a side note for mixing capri sun I had to cut the top off since I tried to get it out the straw hole and it just didn't work...

Wow I just re read that and it sounds horrible...

I am not responsible for any posting that I do tonight!

I agree I think we would definitely get in some trouble as a group.
I don't know what you all are talking about...:angel: :lmao::angel:..oh, who am I kidding, ABSOLUTELY! :lmao:
I though it sounded tasty, and she was very inventive!:cutie:

Mix anything with some kind of sugary frui juice and it's going to be yummy, right?

So I went to the pool today and got a little sunburned. You know that area around the front of your collarbone? Not really your chest, but right above it? Not much fun sunburned. I'm slathering on the after sun moisturizer. :headache:

And a side note for mixing capri sun I had to cut the top off since I tried to get it out the straw hole and it just didn't work...

I used to drink Boone's Farm and Mad Dog 20/20 back when I was broke they were both super cheap here.

It would take forever to get all the liquid out of that little hole! :scared1: I don't have that kind of patience either.

And I don't think I've ever had purple passion. I had to google it.

OMG, purple passion was a major part of my high school drunken nights! I was actually talking about the passion at work today (too funny!)!!! My first drink ever was Strawberry Hill. Now that is some nasty stuff!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter