Since Tag Fairy Requests are so popular...

"at least I am not the only one who lost mine in the toilet "

"when everyday you are wearing a piece of clothing you bought at WDW"

"since I'm a brunette I guess that's not the reason "

" grinning from ear to ear like fools"

Mal;)

Let's hope not, FWI (Flying Under the Influence) could get them in lots of trouble with WMAlex!!!!!

too Funny!!!!

thanks TF's for all our Great new tags! Stick around the board awhile we love you here...but don't sneak too may shooters would not want you to lose you wings!

Mal

Keep those jello shooters coming!!!! I got tagged and need to stay true to my name! ;) Good idea Mal!

:(

How much more bad do I have to be get into the RPs Bad Girl Club? I can be really bad if I have to.

Don't worry, Belle, the TF sees everything and when the time is right, you will be tagged with the Bad Girls one! :):)

Mal, is that a hint that you want me to stick this to the top?:p

I made it -- I'm officially a Bad Girl!! This a proud moment for me -- the next round is on me ... what are we drinking ? :Pinkbounc

We might have to keep the party toned down a bit though -- Mickey's a little tired. ;)

No partying for me, ladies. Even when I'm not preggers. Just never been my thing.

Guess I'll volunteer to be your "All-Time Designated Driver." :)

Ideas for AdventurerKat:

"Its been about a week since I have gotten any." :teeth:
"I haven't and my husband hasn't either." :teeth:
"How long should I wait before I start bugging them?!!" :teeth:
"I just figured we were coming up on that 60 day time frame so I thought I would ask. :teeth:
"I am a little slow these days."
"Sure helps with the wear and tear on the tootsies."
"put me on an island with Captain Sparrow and a cellar full of rum and I would be a happy girl."
"I swear I spent the rest of the day with a big smile on my face."

:teeth: :teeth:

Oh, AdventurerKat. You've really set yourself up for some laughs (I mean tags)! ;)

hee hee. just took in Captain Jack for my third time last night. Oh how I love that movie! and that man. :)

i want to be a part of the RP GOOD girls club....
we still party hardy, but just a little less ;)

thanks TF! hmm.... i think i know who you are.... but i won't guess for fear of the dreaded "if i tell you, i'll have to kill you" threat!

Thanks TF, I love my tags!!

What a great thing to wake up and find myself part of the "bad girl's club"! LOL!
:)

Wow, love all the new tags. Glad to be a card carrying, margarita drinking member of the RP Bad Girls Club.
food-smiley-009.gif

Party on girls!
party-smiley-020.gif

All these new tags ... this is so much fun!

Eilonwy,
-- we can always use a designated driver, safety first. Can we have a lime green bus? Matter of fact, that might even be a tag ... "All-time Designated Driver for the RP Bad Girls Club".

AdventurerKat & J&D,
-- those are some great suggestions for AdventurerKat. I got a laugh out of those.

Originally posted by J&D
Ideas for AdventurerKat:

"Its been about a week since I have gotten any." :teeth:

"I haven't and my husband hasn't either." :teeth: "put me on an island with Captain Sparrow and a cellar full of rum and I would be a happy girl."

Ooooooo! I like the way you think! ;)

OH, SURE! I go away for a day and everyone else gets tagged! :rolleyes:

I admit to being greedy! I want a new tag tooooooo! (Nope, I'm not above whining, either...or begging...PLEEEAAAASSEEE!)

I don't know if I've "said" anything "tag-worthy" lately or not...you can just make something up if you want.

~CLAP~ ~CLAP~ ~clap~
i BELIEVE * i BELIEVE * i BELIEVE

Oops...sorry about the funky clapping and believing...DD must have hit the caps lock button! (When in doubt, blame the baby!) ;)

Ah, you are incorrect my dear. I didn't get tagged, I just got "suggested tags." Alas, I remain, invisible to the tag fairy. Hey tag fairy, over here. :wave:

I do believe. I have seen the happiness you have brought. Do I need to do a little tag fairy dance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter