Since Tag Fairy Requests are so popular...

Why????
No, I didn't know. I feel very sad.:( :(
It's those little tags that just brighten my day.:)

Mal..... Did you have anything to do with it???:eek:
Are you in a Black mood????mad:
Maybe you need a new tag:tongue:

Ok Mal.:rolleyes:
I am sorry. I lost my head.:crazy:
I just am so upset....
I need a little rest.:p
You are a nice witch...just a little scary:rolleyes:

Considering the events over the past couple of days, I am going to unstick this thread...

:eek: The tag fairy banned! So no more tags? Can't someone step in? There seems to be a slew of assistant tag fairies. What a shame!:( I really enjoy these threads and our tags!

Originally posted by rafikimom
:eek: The tag fairy banned! So no more tags? Can't someone step in? There seems to be a slew of assistant tag fairies. What a shame!:( I really enjoy these threads and our tags!

It's not a question of stepping in. The TF can never be replaced by a mere mortal, that's what made her so magical!
canadian%20flag.jpg

There seems to be a slew of assistant tag fairies.
We don't have the power to do the tagging. We just offered suggestions to the TF.

I always had a hunch as to who the TF was (if there is/was only one). Judging from the last few posts, I guess I was correct. :(

Yes, Jen, you are correct...CathyCanada was a Tag Fairy...there are a few of them, but CC had subscribed to this thread after I told her about it, so that is how she always changed your tags right away! :) I do not know if any other TF's visit this board or not, but just thought I would explain why I have "unstuck" it from the top!

Help - i've been away for a couple of days - what's this about the TF being banned? i went to the CB but there are SO many threads there, i dunno what y'all are talking about!!! please help!

Beanie- Thanks for letting us know that there are a few other tag fairies still out there. It was lilsonicfan's tag (The TF knows Canada VERY well!!) that made me suspect CC was a tag fairy.

Originally posted by mazzarafe
Yes I'll join the support group!!! It now takes me twice as long to read threads cause I'm always looking at the darn tags!:rolleyes:

Threads???? YOU MEAN WE ARE SUPPOSED TO READ THE THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :rolleyes:

tag fairy! And sadder still that CC has been bannished. She was the first person I came to know on the DIS along time ago when there was only a few boards and now she is gone. :(

Mal
canadian%20flag.jpg

jiminy102 - ROFLOL!

Mal - I haven't "known" her as long as you Mal, but feel the same way.:(

Shucks,And I was hoping to get more than just one line in my tag. It is a sad sad day.:(
mrsdash

I found the Tag Fairy!:bounce: :Pinkbounc Anybody else? I know some of you have. I saw some familiar faces!:smooth:

really bad to get a tag as my little girl thinks something is wrong that we don't one!!!!! Wishing really, really hard................

Kapp and Family:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter