Silver Plan dining question

laurajetter

Mouseketeer<br><Font color="red">The Tag Fairy thi
My husband and I have the Dream Maker Package with Silver Plan Add-on for this coming September. I understand that you can use the magical wishes to eat at all WDW restaurants, but there are some restaurants that require the use of 2 wishes. Does anyone know where I can find a definitive list of all the restaurants that require 2 wishes? I'd like to avoid them if possible; I don't want to find out once we get there that we have to use 2 wishes instead of 1.

Thanks!

-Laura

:earsgirl:

Oh come on - those two wish restaurants are *so* good!

DW and I can easily run up a $250 bill at Fulton's if we try hard enough ;)

Here is the list:

Alfredo's, Artist Point Dining, Bistro de Paris, California Grill, Citricos Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Flying Fish Cafe, Fulton's Crab House, Jiko – The Cooking Place, Narcoossee's Restaurant, Portobello Yacht Club, Wolfgang Pucks and Yachtsman Steakhouse.

When we ate at Alfredo's, though, it was just 1 wish per person. Maybe they've changed it. :confused: Actually, if memory serves, they messed up and charged us only 1 wish per person at Yachtsman, too, so that worked out well.

I would recommend Fultons and Yachtsman Steakhouse as "doable".

Some two-wish places are wonderful and worth the use of two wishes per person for a meal. Artist Point is one of them -- it's a unique dining experience with excellent food and great service. You have to try the berry cobbler for dessert.

We probably will try one or two restaurants that are 2 wishes we just didn't want to go overboard and use them up too quickly. I know we will definitely be going to Jiko's, and according to Eeyore1954's suggestion, possibly Artist Point since we are already staying at the WL!

-Laura

Will send you a PM with PDF file attached shortly.
Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter