• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show Me The Money!!!! Yes!yes!

tlduckie

Earning My Ears
I JUST RECEIVED THE REFUND/REBATE FROM CONNECTIONS. I FIGURE WE HAD TO EAT ON OUR TRIP TO DISNEY FROM OHIO SO WHY NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CONNECTIONS. WE ARE A FAMILY OF SIX SO OUR OUT TO EAT BILL IS ALWAYS HIGH. SAVING MONEY IS MY HOBBY!!! LOL
I BOUGHT 10 OF HARD ROCK CAFE, 10 PLANET HOLLYWOOD, 10 APPLEBEES, 1O PERKINS AND 5 OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE. I ALSO BOUGHT BREAKFAST CERTIFICATES FOR DISNEY AND 3 ADULT SIT DOWN LUNCH FOR DISNEY. ALL I ALMOST FORGOT I BOUGHT 10 QUICK AND CASUAL CERTIFICATES. I DON'T KNOW HOW CONNECTIONS CAME TO SURPRISING AMOUNT OF REBATE/REFUND BUT I, AM LOVING IT ANYWAY!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD ONLY GET $2.00 BACK FOR EVERY $10.00 I BOUGHT. THIS DIDN'T INCLUDE THE CERTIFICATES FOR DISNEY.

I also thought the amount of the rebate was $2.00 for every 10 spent... How much was it actually?

chris1gill I also thought the amount of the rebate was $2.00 for every 10 spent... How much was it actually?

They sent me $127.60. I have no idea where that number came from but it is there. They also did not charge me the $1.00 trial. Also they only charge me I think $69.00 dollars for the membership. I thought it was $79.00 OR $89.00. I don't know all I know is I am going to Disney and saving money.

Hmmm that's closer to 3.00 for every 10 isn't it? That's a much better deal :D Guess it was worth ordering for you! We ordered the Quick & Casual lunch vouchers but then we cancelled the service since none of the other restaurants are near us... But I think we'll sign up again in the early summer when we usually end up needing Kids R Us shopping trips, so those GC's will certainly help offset the cost!

If I am reading this correctly, I buy the vouchers in advance. I can then use one voucher for me and a 4 year old if I do not mind splitting the meal and then I get a rebate on the vouchers I used. If this is correct, and I am reading it correctly, I can get a voucher for Beaches and Cream, get a hamburger, fries, drink, and ice cream sundae for 10.50 and then get a rebate check for 2.00 when I get home. Is this correct?

If I am reading this correctly, I buy the vouchers in advance. I can then use one voucher for me and a 4 year old if I do not mind splitting the meal and then I get a rebate on the vouchers I used. If this is correct, and I am reading it correctly, I can get a voucher for Beaches and Cream, get a hamburger, fries, drink, and ice cream sundae for 10.50 and then get a rebate check for 2.00 when I get home. Is this correct?

You only get rebates for outback, perkins, planet hollywood ect.

do search on connections and you will get more info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter