Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my balloons shot!

DSCN0642.jpg

what a cool idea for a thread! i have seen some amazing WDW pics on this one :thumbsup2 i dug through my files to pull up some i thought were out-of-the-ordinary.
the magic carpets from last may
DSC01775.jpg

the magic carpets from march 2005 when i was traveling with a big abu fan
P1010057.jpg

my friend took this one on Space Mt.
P1010088.jpg

most people take pictures of the fireworks, but my friend got one of all the people watching Illuminations
P1010013.jpg

we were lucky enough to once catch a showing of beauty and the beast with two sign language interpreters who acted out the entire show for those hard of hearing. they were fantastic - better than anyone on stage, we thought!
P1010057-1.jpg

this isn't a picture of something unique, but it is a unique place to take a picture (we thought anyway!) - can you guess? no flash.
DSC01835.jpg

0bli0 said:
digital cameras made within the last 7 years or so add something called EXIF (exchangeable image file format) data to each shot. so you can view the exif data to see things like focal length, aperture, shutter speed, whether the flash fired, etc. and where lenses and cameras support it - things like distance to object, 35mm equiv. focal length, total focal length including teleconverters, photographer's name, time, GPS position, and other data.

you can view this data in most photo programs. but you can also view them in explorer, too. right click on properties then choose summary and advanced. on a mac simply hit command-i in finder.

I had NO idea....thanks. That's pretty cool.

Continuing the balloon theme ...
IMG_5223_20041205.jpg

Don't forget to look up!
IMG_3980_20050513.jpg

Rather than point my camera at the burning truck, I turned to the side and got this shot
IMG_7625_20041211.jpg

You won't see this one in the average tourist's photo album! ;)

pay_up.jpg

boB

GREAT THREAD! I love these kind of photos - they're so interesting. I love being able to look beyond the obvious. More please!

Here's a few I don't think I've posted before...

Planet Hollywood at Downntown Disney
file.jpg

House of Blues Sign
file.jpg

OK, just a few more...

My friend Derryn lending some mechanical help

file.jpg

And striking her best Abercrombie & Fitch pose...

file.jpg

Dznefreek excellent pictures. I especially like the one of the castle and tomorrowland you took from the Contemporary. Well done.

here are a few more of mine:
A display of Lei's (sp?) at a store in Adventureland:
DSC_1319.jpg

Porch outside Liberty Tree Taven:
DSC_1388.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter