• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I do a solo?

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
Maybe that exact question cant be answered but you can tell me what you like about doing solo's?

My weekend trip with my friend has been canceled due to Frances. He will not be able to reschedule until at least December.

My next trip with family is Halloween.

I have the opportunity to go anytime between now and Halloween, but it would be alone. As you can see, I love the Adventurer's Club and I could certainly make a quick trip alone to gather "material" but I dont know if I should.

What do you enjoy about going solo? Can you recommend some things I could do while down there?

Never mind. :) My nanny decided she wanted to go with me. She's 32 and I am 34. I am sure we will have a great time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter