• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Short trip

Drewmama

Mouseketeer
We are arriving on Saturday afternoon, leaving 4 days later early morning with an all day wedding the day before. So we really only have 2 full days at the resort. What is something that we should make sure we do/see in the 2 days? Should we even bother leaving the resort? The ATV tour at Kualoa Ranch sounds fun but wondering if we should save that for a future trip.

Maybe depends what you're looking to get out of Hawaii. For a nice, relaxing time enjoying pool/lazy river/beach, staying at the resort is a great option. If you want to see more than that, you'll have to leave the resort. Kualoa Ranch was SO beautiful, but it's quite a distance from Aulani and with only two days I am not sure I'd bother. I thought Pearl Harbor was well worth the visit, though, if you're interested in learning about that.

We had a blast at the Kualoa Ranch ATV tour, but with only 2 full days, if you haven't been before, you'd be missing out on a lot of the amenities you're "paying" for. I am usually a get up and go person but with only 2 days max, I'd spend them at the resort unless you think this is a once-in-a-long-time trip to Hawaii. Which a lot of people think and then they go and then they are back as soon as they've saved up enough money/points ... :)

We are arriving on Saturday afternoon, leaving 4 days later early morning with an all day wedding the day before. So we really only have 2 full days at the resort. What is something that we should make sure we do/see in the 2 days? Should we even bother leaving the resort? The ATV tour at Kualoa Ranch sounds fun but wondering if we should save that for a future trip.
Just stay at the resort. Enjoy the lagoon, pools, jacuzzis, water slides, snorkel the rainbow reef…there’s so much to do! Save the field trips for when you come back and have more time.

I would also recommend staying at the resort the entire time for such a short trip. Two days will go by in a flash. I’d personally spend most of the time in the lazy river with some slide/lagoon breaks. 😎

Wow, although I hate just staying at the resort only (especially since it's Hawaii), I would have to agree all the others, stay for 2 days only. Hopefully you been to Hawaii before or you plan to be back. As others have said, if it's the only time you will be in Hawaii, than I will say it's a toss up whether to leave or stay only, but I would stay with 2 days only.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter