Shopping question

pixleyyy

DIS Veteran
When my mom was at WDW last year they had a few places where you could fill a box with toys and accessories for one set price. She brought my daughter home tons of "My Little Pony" stuff ... princess costumes, WDW popcorn cart, etc. ... that she got inside one of these set price boxes. She also said that they had "Mr. Potato Head". Do you know if they have these at DLR and which ones they might have?

I think I remember seeing the Mr Potato head stuff at World of Disney at Downtown Disney. Not sure if they have it in California though as we've not been for 1 and a half years.
Love Ella

They have Mr. Potato Head in DCA. Its at the toy store on the right hand corner when you first enter. Its about $18. I've heard conflicing info on if you must buy a body or not, and if the box must close or not. I plan on checking it out next month when we are there. We looked in Oct. when we were there, but didnt buy anything.

Wow, quick responses. Thank ladies!

Do you know if they have any other besides Mr. Potato Head?

When I was there both in October and January, I only saw Mr. Potato Head, and it is at Engine-ears Toys in California Adventure. I know at Walt Disney World the store is called Once Upon a Toy and they have fill-it-yourself Lincoln Logs, My Little Pony, Mr. Potato Head, and possibly more that I can't remember.

Unfortunately we do not have My Little Pony, but there is Mr. Potato Head at Enginears Toys in California Adventures. It is $18 to fill a box and you do not have to buy a body. The best thing to do is ask a Cast Member to fill the box to capacity, some of those people are experts and can get almost everything in. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter