Shoebuy.com on QR

Ok, just placed the order & can't believe what a deal they were! I knew about the 10% which they automatically took off, but forgot about the 10% for registering!! Awesome!!

They are made by Skechers...called Cairo Nubian

Now...just waiting for the email to come to sent to QR!!!!! M n' C--you get your email yet???

Ok, just placed the order & can't believe what a deal they were! I knew about the 10% which they automatically took off, but forgot about the 10% for registering!! Awesome!!

They are made by Skechers...called Cairo Nubian

Now...just waiting for the email to come to sent to QR!!!!! M n' C--you get your email yet???

I got my email maybe 30 mins after the order. I went ahead and copied that last page from shoebuy to send to dmitry then forwarded the email when it came. It was really quick and the credit was as well. Now I just need $6 more for another $25.:cool1:

:cool1: Came home from work & my $7.75 was credited already! I'm now thinking maybe I can hit $75 by Thursday??? Hmmm....I'll have to check out the "credited today" thread & see what else I can do!!

Yeah I'm really close to another $25 (making it $75) so I'm doing some more offers. Have you done your daily survey yet? I'll update the list in a bit with what I've had credit lately.

Really? When I'm in the survey mode I usually get one a day for each site i'm on. try putting in dh's stats when you are having trouble getting one.

Really? When I'm in the survey mode I usually get one a day for each site i'm on. try putting in dh's stats when you are having trouble getting one.

Are we allowed to do these on each site? I thought we would only get credit for one survey per day across all the sites. Is that not true? Are you getting credit for more than one using the same computer/ip address/etc? Do tell!

You can do the daily surveys on each site you do. You just clear cookies and use a different email. Usually I get different surveys each time anyway so its not like I'm doing the same one over and over. :)

Hey guys,

Just reading through this thread. Can anyone tell me what QR stands for and what other thread you guys are referring to?

You sound like you are really earning some extra bucks for Disney World, and we have a trip scheduled for September. I'd love to earn a few extra dollar for that....I do a lot of Mystery Shopping and some survey sites, so I'm hoping this might be something new I can try out.

Thanks for whatever help you can give!

Deb

QR = quickrewards.net

the other thread is the what credited today - QR it should be mid page right now. Good luck :)

You can do the daily surveys on each site you do. You just clear cookies and use a different email. Usually I get different surveys each time anyway so its not like I'm doing the same one over and over. :)

Oh WOW! Boy, have I been missing out!!! Thanks!

Well, you girls talked me into it. I bought a pair of shoes last night. Not as funky as M 'n C's more practical. :rotfl: I've been a sucker for shoes lately.

thest158461_17816_lg.jpg

They're Grasshopper's Lisbon. I'd love to get the brown ones too but not sure if I want 3 pairs of shoes the same style. Very plain but I wanted navy blue flats. I have red ones in this style and they are very comfortable.

No credits for me yet and I took your advice and emailed Dimitry the confirmation. Hopefully today as I too am shooting for that $75. I have quite a few things waiting to credit. Hopefully today so I can cash out tomorrow.

Did you see there are a few sites on QR that credit a specific amount for any size order? They are all listed under the QuickRewards Network Portal / Shopping Super Deals.

There is a sister site to Shoebuy that has bags and has an $8.00 credit for any size order. Bagsbuy.com.

Well, you girls talked me into it. I bought a pair of shoes last night. Not as funky as M 'n C's more practical. :rotfl: I've been a sucker for shoes lately.

thest158461_17816_lg.jpg

They're Grasshopper's Lisbon. I'd love to get the brown ones too but not sure if I want 3 pairs of shoes the same style. Very plain but I wanted navy blue flats. I have red ones in this style and they are very comfortable.

No credits for me yet and I took your advice and emailed Dimitry the confirmation. Hopefully today as I too am shooting for that $75. I have quite a few things waiting to credit. Hopefully today so I can cash out tomorrow.

Did you see there are a few sites on QR that credit a specific amount for any size order? They are all listed under the QuickRewards Network Portal / Shopping Super Deals.

There is a sister site to Shoebuy that has bags and has an $8.00 credit for any size order. Bagsbuy.com.

Very cute! I am more of a flats girl myself (although I love me some cute heels with jeans!)

I checked out the Bagsbuy.com thing as well. I scoured the entire site and absolutely nothing was under $25! I did quite a few of the photo ones because I couldn't find them any place else. All of those credited except for the shutterfly one :confused3

thest158461_17816_lg.jpg

Bags?! Did someone say bags? Oh no...I'm in trouble again today...but if the $8.00 credits today I'll be that much closer to $75 cashout tomorrow....Hmmm....

hmm I need to check out the super shopping deals. I have $2 more to earn today for another gc. My shopping yesterday credited a few hours later so your's should come by the end of the day. I think he credits once he hears from them that they shipped the item and mine was shipped yesterday. I'm so excited.

Oh you know what...I'm going to be good & not get a bag...but rather I'm going to send some flowers (that I was going to anyway)...$7.00 through Grower Flowers...then I'll be less than $2.00 as well!!

Yeahh!!!!

I just had to follow up with how impressed I am with shoebuy! I placed the order Monday night, it shipped out Tuesday morning, and I received it today (Wednesday)! And, they have a satisfaction 60 day guarantee, with free return shipping!

Anyone who hasn't tried this offer yet, definitely should! I'm very impressed with them and getting the $7.75 back was AWESOME!

Oh wow. What shipping method do they use? ups? usps? I guess I should start looking for them any day now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter