Sharks Underwater Grill

C

candyht

Hi, my family and I had lunch at Sharks Underwater Grill yesterday. Our PS was for 12pm and we were seated very promptly. The restaurant is very similiar to Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot. We had dined earlier in the week at Coral Reef and the food at Sharks is much better. My DH had the red snapper and he loved it. I had the Sharks Trio (shrimp, tuna & scallops) and it was excellent. Not sure if the menu is the same for dinner, but prices for entres were in the $15-$20 range. Children's meals were around $5. Service is quick and the food comes come pretty quickly.

I ate there a few months ago and had the crabcakes. Service was fast! I still think Mythos at IOA is better. :)

BTW, does anyone know if you can make ressies at Sharky's and just eat there without paying admission?

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I ate there a few months ago and had the crabcakes. Service was fast! I still think Mythos at IOA is better. :)

I agree. I ate at Mythos last year and the Balasmic Chicken was excellent.

Don't know about the kids' menu, but for the regular menu, <a href="http://www.theotherorlando.com/updates/swsharkmenu.html">CLICK HERE.</a>

They acruall have 2 different kids menus. I can't remember everything that was on them. However, I do have a fussy eater that will only eat a few things. I do know that Chicken Strips were on the menu. I know this because this is one of the few things that he will eat. They have 1 menu for little kids and then they have one for older kids.

:Pinkbounc

Does anybody know the latest seating time for this restaurant?

Candyht...how do you go about getting PS?

Thanx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter