sharing an individual pizza at via Napoli

Two of us routinely split the family-style salad and an individual pizza, and it’s just the right amount of food for us. We usually get dessert a couple of hours later at the French bakery. :love:

My kid can eat 2-3 normal sized pieces but maybe 3 small pieces will hold him. He more often eats 2 and truth told that is probably enough for him, so 3/4 of that one should be enough for him I'd guess. I think I'm more worried about him having enough than me. I had decided to just get the large then a friend came back from there with her husband and was like "OMG it was huge and we left a lot!" I started rethinking that strategy. It's only like $10 more for the large but I just can't stand the thought of pitching it (or carrying it around for the remainder of the evening, as I learned is a far more common thing than I thought on another thread!)

I don't find the pieces small at all. They may be shorter than a traditional pizza, but they are very wide. Presuming he eats like me and you Casey you should be fine :-) And if not you're in Epcot, there are snacks for days :P

I don't find the pieces small at all. They may be shorter than a traditional pizza, but they are very wide. Presuming he eats like me and you Casey you should be fine :-) And if not you're in Epcot, there are snacks for days :P
the festival of arts is going on too so there are all of those snack booths as well

and then... we are doing the FEA dessert party later, so not being stuffed is probably a good thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter