Share you VMK Halloween memories!

lol same here. I just watched that video, and it really gave me some ideas for making some rooms! Now I would have had the credits ot make them too... I want to play so bad right now! no matter the amount of passing time, I will always miss vmk this much, if not more. (it seems worse every passing minute)

I made this room after winning all the orange crates and trying to decide what to do with them. Two days after I made this room someone else won best guest room with a similar design. After that everybody that came in my room accused me of copying....those were the days...

76HalloweenTownGreatPumpkin.jpg

This is Halloween Town in Ice:

44HalloweenTownonIce.jpg

Fly :hippie:

Wow!! Thanks for sharing, i love them. It is so nice to see others holiday memories from vmk and their creations. :thumbsup2

Im gunna miss VMK so much this up-coming halloween. It'll be my first Halloween without VMK in quite a few years. No more best costume partys and crazy outfits and candy everywhere. Most of all, no more Disney Halloweens for me!! :(

Im going trick-or-treating with some friends though.
Im going as a moth !! XD

Ok I lost it there. Im pretty pathetic, right now the soarin theme is oging. Im guessing a third of my iPod has Disney songs on it... but im just about losing it now lol. Why a moth... the first thing that popped into my mind is Spectromagic! If I dont move to Florida or dont get vmk back im going to go insane. (im not moving to Florida, probably have to wait till im old enough lol) I will miss the costumes on vmk :( Probably too old to dress up now... and rather not buy an expensive costume or anything. I think the vmk costumes looked way better than the ones you can buy for 100 dollars... *sigh* But it reminds me of those butterflies with the light up wings that go behind the Peacock float. That's my favorite float in the parade! Anywho... back to your halloween memories. (one little spark- by figment is playing now)

You are actually never too old to dress up I´d say ;)

We here in Germany got something called Karneval, where pretty much half of Germany dresses up and goes crazy and everybody thinks it´s funny ^^

Awe... I wish we had that here. And I wish we could make costumes like the ones on vmk... I want my bird hat! And my princess dresses too. You cant buy those anywhere. And I really really really want a pair of those wonderful cowboy pants! They just went with anything and everything on there... wow I miss them lol.
Oh, I hated the jafar hats though! (sorry if they were your favorite- i just hated them.) They were so BIG and just... stood out and looked weird. I didn't even like looking at them lol. I would wear one for a hat in real life to get vmk back though. I owuld be hating going in public, but at least I would have vmk lol.

Of the Halloween rooms I made, this one was my favorite.

PiratesHalloween.jpg

I had originally titled it "Halloween Inferno" -- but too many people came in looking for Dancing Inferno Magic. :rotfl:

lol that is funny, but I just glove (yes, glove) that room! I wish I could see it in the kingdom, the red really goes well with the color of the sand I think. Nice job. :)

i remember making halloween rooms, and always getting excited for the host events =)

yay 10 more days!

lol my friend today was like "Do you have any plans for halloween?" and I dont really... I wish I had plans to play a certain virtual game of disney's... but I cant :( that one question made me think about vmk all day long.

Nine more days till Halloween, and i still don't have my costume done :rotfl:

I wish I could be an ostrich rider... its just the most random thing I could think of so I went with that lol. Sadly some people have already thought about that costume though.

Halloween advice- NEVER BE A COW! Lesson learned. Dont ask.

Anywho, sorry tink. I tried the other day, but they came up as links instead of just pictures! And they were blurry when they came up anyway... it got me really frustrated because I spent awhile on it too lol.

I wish I could be an ostrich rider... its just the most random thing I could think of so I went with that lol. Sadly some people have already thought about that costume though.

Halloween advice- NEVER BE A COW! Lesson learned. Dont ask.

Anywho, sorry tink. I tried the other day, but they came up as links instead of just pictures! And they were blurry when they came up anyway... it got me really frustrated because I spent awhile on it too lol.

Oh someone please ask her about the cow incident. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter