September 2016 Trip Booked

lindyv321

DIS Veteran
Just booked and bought our tickets for our 2016 Trip!!! Luckily I got our tickets before the price increase. Is there a September trip thread anywhere or am I too early??

We're hoping to go in September too... but it will probably only happen if they offer free dining. We're also hoping that Wishes and the MSEP will be scheduled for the two weeks that is currently showing as not happening.

I also purchased tickets before the price increase. Thank goodness. Have a great time on your September trip. I don't keep up on the monthly trip threads so I'm not sure if one has been started for September yet, but I would think there would be. That's right around the corner.

I'm in the same boat.. booked for September 18-24 before price increase... AND before F&W announcement. Hoping the crowds will still be low like our last trip in 2013. LOTS of questions this time, mainly about Frozen, Norway M&G (DD is huge fan), ROL (other DD is animal nut, AK is her fav.).

Also looking for September thread!

Just a head's up... looks like ADRs might be tightening up in Sept. compared to Aug., probably in anticipation of FD announcement. Personally hoping it doesn't happen, as we are renting DVC points and already have park tix., so it won't be avail. to us. I'd like the TS venues to be easier to book, but for your sake, Kirkules, I hope it comes through.

We had FD on last trip and it was awesome!

Hey everyone, I'm new to this, sorry for not knowing what the abbreviations mean. Can someone please elaborate for me :) We booked our very first trip Sept 18-24 also! I'm hoping that it will be a good time to go. I would love to be in a September thread and any advice is greatly appreciated!! Thank yall!!

Hey everyone, I'm new to this, sorry for not knowing what the abbreviations mean. Can someone please elaborate for me :) We booked our very first trip Sept 18-24 also! I'm hoping that it will be a good time to go. I would love to be in a September thread and any advice is greatly appreciated!! Thank yall!!
Welcome @Della Sistrunk! Most commonly used abbreviations are posted here: http://www.disboards.com/threads/a-list-of-common-abbreviations.1660743/

September is my favorite time to visit WDW. Hope you have a fabulous first visit!

As its not in the guide FD is free dining :)

There is a thread but I can't find it now .... I'm positive I posted on it

We will be at WDW from 9/20-9/26 so quite a few of us overlap! I am so excited. Today is 180 days until we arrive so I was able to make all of my ADRs! WOOHOO! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

We got our tickets before the increase too! I was a little nervous putting down that much money so far in advance but now I'm so glad we did, it saved us a fee hundred dollars!

Hey, new member here. I live near DL but the wife and I will be making the trip to World 9/22-27, with possibly adding a day on each side. Celebrating my birthday and the 5 year anniversary of our first date.

Have some ADRs but not all yet. Have to make better plans this week.

We're thinking that the boat rental for the Illuminations show might be a lot of fun if we can find some people to split it with.

Definitely hoping for a couple more showings of Wishes and MSEP, but very excited about MNSSHP.

Hello. We are booked for POR Sept 11-16. I'm hoping for free dining, although I've already made my ADRs. This will be our first trip in 3 long years!

Im going to Disney to in September, Where driving from Boston so were leaving on the 19th and hoping to get there on the 20th or the 21st then staying till the 30th. You going to the Mickeys Halloween Party?

Im going to Disney to in September, Where driving from Boston so were leaving on the 19th and hoping to get there on the 20th or the 21st then staying till the 30th. You going to the Mickeys Halloween Party?

We're also driving from Boston leaving on the 18th! We have three drivers though so we're going straight through to get there on the 19th!! We'll be leaving on the 24th!! We got our tickets for the Halloween party on the 20th and are so excited since it will be our first time!!

We're also driving from Boston leaving on the 18th! We have three drivers though so we're going straight through to get there on the 19th!! We'll be leaving on the 24th!! We got our tickets for the Halloween party on the 20th and are so excited since it will be our first time!!

Ohh that's so cool maybe well wait in line together at some of the rides lol
Do you plan on meeting Jack and Sally?

Ohh that's so cool maybe well wait in line together at some of the rides lol
Do you plan on meeting Jack and Sally?

Possibly, we're gonna kind of wing it until we see what the crowd is like. I'd hate to miss everything else going on because we waited in line the whole time.Same for trick or treating, we might pick up some candy but I'm not planning on spending my time doing that! We're staying at Pop, how about you?

Possibly, we're gonna kind of wing it until we see what the crowd is like. I'd hate to miss everything else going on because we waited in line the whole time.Same for trick or treating, we might pick up some candy but I'm not planning on spending my time doing that! We're staying at Pop, how about you?

Yea I had mixed feelings on waiting in line and missing them but I figure I wait to see how the crowd is too I really wanna head out to Universal and do there Horror nights. We staying at Fort Wilderness, but plan on checking out all the other hotels I really wanna see Art Of Animation up close. Pop Century looked so cool what theme room you pick?
Is it your first time going to Disney or just the Halloween party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter