September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Anna...

Yes that was me and I just finished it....interesting but very strange... I am now reading Glass Castle which I find fascinating, another true story too, that one I can recommend, the other one is a bit weird...I did like it though..

I remember our conversation over the book....it is nice to be able to put a face to the name.. :)

Everyone have a great rest of the weekend, lots of praying in church tomorrow from me and I am sure Tom. Thankfully it is an early mass with no music as I would probably be bawling....

Hugs all around.

(it is still November 4 right)

Happy Anniversary Jenn and Peter!!!

And many more!!

Debbie

EpcotKilterFan said:

And many more!!

Debbie

Congrats you Kids... Have a great day...

Just finished watching the movie Open Water- kind of interesting....no sharks for me please. YIKES!!!

Celeste, you may want to rethink palau.....

EpcotKilterFan said:

And many more!!

Debbie

Sorry we missed it Jenn and Peter.
Happy Anniversary from Lee and Bob and Tippy too. :dogdance:

Good Morning All. :wave:

Hope all of those that are WDW are having a good time. Bet it is fun.

However, we (Lee, the grandkids and me) got to go bowling yesterday. It was a fundraiser for the Humane Society. Called Strike Out Suffering.
Later we went to Chuck E Cheeses for pizza and games.
A lot more fun! :cool1: :banana:

Today, I get to go watch cheeleaders. :thumbsup2

Everyone have a great day and a wonderful week.

EpcotKilterFan said:

And many more!!

Debbie

Hugs from us on your Anniversary. Hope you had a great day!

Bob and Cheryl

Happy Belated Anniversary Jenn and Peter :banana: :banana: :banana: Mike

Scott H said:
Celeste, you may want to rethink palau.....

Okay- I just want to stay away from sharks that want to eat me....is that better? :confused3

:love: :love: Happy Belated Anniversary Jenn & Peter!!! :love: :love:

Did I ever mention that I believe we were married the same year? 1995, correct?

Hey Peter-
In response to your PM....

Yes, Robb and I were married in a church in Westborough:bride: , but not by their pastor. It was by the pastor from my church in Gardner. We had our reception in Gardner. :groom:

And, I will update the blog no later than Tueday night. :blush: (I'm glad someone is reading it..)

Back to the Sunday night madness- aka cleaning, laundry and getting ready for the week. :wave2:

Hey guys, where the heck are the pictures?? Someone has got to back home by now. :sad2:

BobandLee said:
Today, I get to go watch cheeleaders. :thumbsup2
icunurse_celeste said:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :sad2:

you're funny Bob

Oh, I forgot to mention that we were going to Indy to watch our granddaughter in competition. We had a good time. The girls came in 3rd in their group.

Later we ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Yummm!

BobandLee said:
Oh, I forgot to mention that we were going to Indy to watch our granddaughter in competition. We had a good time. The girls came in 3rd in their group.

Nice night to be at the Bomba shack !!!
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: for the full moon party..

Thanks about Alex everyone. He is so excited! So if anyone is going to be at WDW June 24-July 14 and sees a shaggy haired kid running around that resembles Kevin tell him hi! And if anyone is going to be there July 12-13-14 we'll meet ya there! :thumbsup2

We saw Santa Claus 3 last night. We loved it!
Elaine, you HAVE to go see it, Eh? It has a Canadian twist.........

Gotta run!

BobandLee said:

Okay- I thought you meant football cheerleaders on TV. :rotfl: :rotfl: Going to go see you granddaughter is a WHOLE differnt event. Sorry. :teeth:

Noah had a great weekend- lots of his hard work paid off. He had a belt test for karate, did his kata perfect- I can hardly wait to see what he gets. (We find out in class on Saturday) But I think he will get his orange belt and hopefully a strip or so. I'd post photos, but they don't allow you to take them during the tests. Then on Sunday, he had scuba lessons where he was able to pass off a good portion of his skills- which will get him ready to complete the "seal team" missions. The seal team is for kids 8 to 10, who are getting ready to do open water skills. The little turkey sure made me proud. :blush: :blush:

I'll post my favorite photo later tonight when I get home.....

BTW- where the heck is everyone and some photos from this weekend? A little too much fun this weekend?

Hygiene99 said:
Nice night to be at the Bomba shack !!!
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: for the full moon party..
I have seen this site before- sounds fun. :rotfl2: Good thing I don't drink. :banana: :banana: However, I'd still probably do something for the shirt. People think I'm so timid, until they get to know me. :rolleyes: pirate:

icunurse_celeste said:
BTW- where the heck is everyone and some photos from this weekend? A little too much fun this weekend?

Here are some pictures of what I did this weekend to tide you over.......

:laundy: :happytv: :drinking1 :laundy: :surfweb: :badpc: :laundy: :music: :dog:

:dog: :drinking1 :beach: :coffee: :santa: :surfweb: :laundy: :crazy:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay everyone....wish me luck...I applied to be a contestant on the special Canadian edition of Deal or No Deal.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter